Chapter Five: That's All I Ask, Ladies

Cam’s POV

Wash it off, Cam, wash it all off.

I cringed as stripped down, doing so made the crap spread against my skin. God it felt soo…violating.

And mushy.

I sunk into a hot bath, terrified to move. God, I’m developin’ a phobia. And it’s all because of Jessie…that little witch.

Alright, so I might have underestimated Jessie. I mean, I wasn’t expecting the girl to actually put her hands into the horse shit filled wheel barrow. I wasn’t expecting any woman to ever do that. Clearly, Jessie was something special and….evilly gross.

I grabbed the white loofa and sprayed some of that Lynx body wash, rubbing that runny red liquid into my skin.

Thank the lord I was feeling a lot cleaner.

I didn’t even want to look at my hair; I knew that little wench had every strand covered in shit.

Just my god dam luck!

Let’s just say, I was in the tub for another hour. Gingerly I worked on my hair, turning it back to blonde instead of dark brown while in the steaming shower.

I walked out of my bathroom afterwards, drying off and getting dressed. Looking around for my white Stetson I realized I left it at Courtney’s house.

Courtney was another one of my one night stands, and I sure as hell didn’t want to face her after the horrific night.

She wanted me to do the things that creeped the shit out of me, like chocking her.

I don’t mind how other people like but I prefer it if the girl I’m screwing is awake and sane.

Ladies, that’s all I ask.

I grabbed a silky black Stetson out of my cub board, placing it firmly on my head.

Shutting the door after me, I walked quickly down the stairs to inspect the stable and how bad the damage was.

Whistling at the picture I was starin’ at, I walked around to inspect it. The wooden gate for the horses was as good as broken, just barely holding back Arquette, the glowing white female horse that ran like a bullet.

A few stools were broken, horse shit everywhere of course and some of the old wooden pieces needed some patch work.

Sighing at the sad scene before me, I walked over to the stereo that was lying on the ground. Bending down to pick it up, I had flashes run across my mind like wild fire.

Jessie, with her smiling face dancing round with Tyler like two maniacs, with her eyes narrowed in a hell raisin’ glare.

That smile, like how it tugged twice on her mouth before finally showing its purty self.

Shaking my head as I set the stereo back on the stool, I demanded my ol’ crazy mind to quit lustin’ after her demonic self.

“Hey, ma. I’m going to the hard ware store in town, want anything?” I asked her, looking through one of the kitchen cub boards for my wallet.

“Ah, let’s see. A new hammer and some nails, oh and some green, orange and purple paint would be nice.” She said, her eyes tilting up as she placed a finger on her chin.

“Anythin’else? Mary. Before the boy goes.” My father asked her, amused like always.

Euck.

I hated yet envied the way ma looked at him, with love and more than that some challenin’ passion.

Why couldn’t I have that with Lucinda?