Jimin's gaze is met with a shirtless Yoongi, his porcelain flawless skin close enough to touch.

"Oh, sorry Jimminie" Yoongi leans down towards the boy to grab the shirt off the floor. His nude shoulder presses against the boys chest and the contact makes Jimin's breath hitch.

"Did you forget something?" Yoongi asks. Jimin stands still and quiet, not trusting his voice.

"Jimin-ah? Yah!" Yoongi shoves the boy lightly in a botched attempt to gain his attention. He then notices what Jimin is staring at and puts back on his shirt.

"I like your shirt" Jimin bursts out. Yoongi can't help but laugh, the tension and sadness from earlier fading slowly but surely.

"I don't want you to be alone tonight" Jimin whispers as he twiddles his thumbs.

"Neither do I"

___________________________________________________

The show ends and everyone runs backstage to start getting ready to load up the bus  thats scheduled to leave at 4 in the morning. The main cast either changes, takes a shower, or continues to practice for the time being. Jungkook timidly walks backstage and tries to avoid the gazes of everyone who was surprised by his announcement. He thinks of Yoongi and how upset he'll be when he hears that he's staying on the tour. He's normally a very understanding person but he is also clingy. Jungkook basically teased him by going back and saying he quit and making him think they'll never be apart again. On top of that Yoongi is at home being faithful and waiting for his return.

Guilt runs down Jungkook's spine as he looks over at Taehyung who is tasseling a towel through his sweat soaked hair. He takes the towel and presses it against his neck as he dries the glow from his skin. He plops down into a chair and slides down in it tiredly, spreading his legs out and throwing his head back. This causes Jungkook to bite his lip and force his gaze elsewhere.

And that elsewhere is towards Namjoon, unfortunately.

"So you're back" Namjoon asks for the 100th time.

"Yes, I'm back" Jungkook repeats. Namjoon fixes his glasses and crosses his arms tightly over his chest.

"Are you sure?" He asks once again. Jungkook simply nods his head and laughs, unable to hold back the grin that keeps trying to break out. He's happy, honest to God happy. He hasn't felt this happy since the start of the tour but knowing that he is going to be here to end what he started brings him joy.

"And you're not leaving?" Namjoon can't contain his skepticism. Jungkook can't leave again. Of all the things that can bother Namjoon the biggest one is seeing his dongsaeng depressed. Taehyung couldn't bare to not have Jungkook around, even for a single day. Knowing that Jungkook isn't single is taking a toll on him since he's the only one who knows and he's sure Jungkook wants to keep that a secret.

"I'm not leaving." Jungkook states strongly enough to get Namjoon to leave.

"Can I tell Jinnie?" Hoseok runs up to Jungkook and tackles him out of his chair. Jungkook rubs his shoulder which had bumped into Taehyung's chair leg and pushes Hoseok off of him.

"No Hoseok. Look, I want to keep it between us alright?" Jungkook whispers but Taehyung still hears.

"Keep what between you two?" He asks, leaning down and offering the boy a hand. Jungkook refuses to take it as he stands up and dusts himself off.

"Doesn't matter. You already know," He grunts as he walks away from the two boys. Hoseok looks over at Taehyung's long sullen face and pokes his nose.

"Aw cheer up. There are plenty of other guys out there for you TaeTae," Taehyung looks down at the ground and then at Hoseok. Letting out a deep sigh he sits down in his seat and looks at the mirror in front of him, setting his hands on the vanity's flat surface.

"You know how you feel about Seokjin hyung?" Hoseok looks over at his boyfriend who is dancing in front of a long ballet mirror. He observes the way Seokjin delicately watches himself, making sure every move is clean cut and perfect. The angles of his arms, the fluidity of his movements, the concentration on his beautiful face, the way he holds back his broad shoulders, the innocence of his features makes Hoseok's heart run wild. 

"I love him" Hoseok says, awe in his tone. Taehyung looks between the two boys and captures Hoseok's expression in his heart. That look is the epitome of love. It's the dictionary definition of what love should be, what love needs to be. Love isn't forcing yourself on a committed man, its not kissing other guys behind your boyfriends back, and its definitely not one sided. Taehyung wants to say that he loves Jungkook but how can he love someone who clearly doesn't love him back.

"Well... that's how I feel about Jungkook. I don't think there will be other guys. It's him, its only him," Taehyung looks back at himself in the mirror, only seeing a sad and lonely young man.

Jungkook grabs his phone and tries to call Yoongi, realizing that now will be a good time to tell him that  he isn't coming home for awhile. When the phone isn't answered within the first few rings Jungkook grows more and more worried.

"Hey guys, was this show live?" He asks, not remembering which city performances would be broadcasted live and which ones were ticket only.

"Yeah why?" Jungkook's eyes widen with Namjoon's response and when he hears a voice on the other end of the phone he panics. He takes in a deep breath and listens.

"Yeoboseyo?" The voice asks and instantly he knows that its not Yoongi. He recognizes the voice as Jimin's. 

"Can you put Yoongi on the phone please?" Jungkook asks, biting his lip nervously. If Jimin answered the phone that means Yoongi knows everything. Suddenly he hears a crash and the sound of crunching through the phone. 

"Damn it Yoongs" Jungkook groans, running a frustrated hand through his hair. The conversation ends when Yoongi refuses to speak and Jungkook simply asks Jimin to have him call later.

"At least he's not alone," the boy walks over to Taehyung and puts a hand on his shoulder to gain his attention.

"We have some catching up to do V" Taehyung looks up to see Jungkook's beautiful face looking down on him, his hair pulled out of his face with a headband. Then he realizes something.

Jungkook called him V, not Taehyung. He's in work mode and Taehyung is just the magician right now. The boy he works with and nothing more. But that's okay, for now. As long as Taehyung gets to be around him all night, he doesn't care what Jungkook calls him. 

"So which trick did you want to practice first?"

*A/N* Alrighty so here's chapter 16 WOO! Too tired to write anything else so ima just leave this here.