Finny x Reader

Just because you were so nice when you requested it =^-^=

Currently at my dad's house with no WiFi on my phone and an unresponsive Pokemon Go app because well duh no WiFi on my phone. Keep those comments and shit coming. I love reading them. Yes. Author reads your comments. I see all ;)

Sebby is a bit OOC but I'm freaking loving this so far X'DDDD

Your P.O.V

You stared at the adorable gardener from a distance, admiring at how cheerfully and enthusiastically he worked in the garden despite usually always screwing up whenever he wanted to try and impress Sebastian and/or Ciel to thanks them for giving him the chance to work and protect the manor and its inhabitants. Even during the rain, Finnian loved to get to work, making sure all the pretty flowers were okay and not drowning in the amount of water in the dark soil. "Get back to work, (Y/N)." The Butler's stern voice directed your attention to the window you were supposed to be cleaning, not gazing out of. Sebastian raised an eyebrow at you and you could practically hear him laughing with that stupid smirk on his face. You never really liked Sebastian as something had always seemed so off about him. Not that you considered yourself to be entirely normal, but he was quite the oddball with his perfect skill in everything he does and his gleaming red eyes. They seemed so manipulative and evil yet charming all at the same time. It was so confusing that you usually just avoided looking into his eyes in order to avoid giving yourself a headache. You chuckled to yourself. "And what is so amusing?" Sebastian asked in a tone that suggested he already knew, that smirk already tugging at the corners of his lips. "Your face," you spat sarcastically, knowing that it would likely get you into trouble - not that you gave a single shit. Annoying Sebastian was one of your favourite things to do and even though your crush, obviously Finny, frowned upon it, you always loved to see that spark of anger and sometimes shock in those red eyes. He also showed amusement. It was almost as though Sebastian was begging for a fight - a challenge - to go up against. If it's a war he wants, then a war he will get, you thought to yourself evilly. "My face. Is that so?" You nodded, a silly grin on your face. "I would say the same for yourself but I can't bear to even look at it. So revolting," he said with venom lacing his tone. You nearly lost it and cracked up laughing, but you held your composure, staring straight into those eyes as you took a step closer. Two can play at that game, mate. "Then why are you looking at it? Jealous, are ya? I know I'm incredibly sexy but gosh, Sebastian, no need to be such a sour puss. It's not my fault that I've got more game with the bitches than you." This time it was him who moved, slowly but surely closing the already fairly small gap between you. He stood straight, never breaking his stare away from yours. "Try come at me. I dare you," he whispered menacingly. "Try? Try?! Honey, I don't need to try. I can rip your buttons right off your tailcoat without even touching 'em." You were practically nose to nose now. You wouldn't give in. Mey-Rn already had a long time ago and he had yet to tempt you. No, it was never going to happen. At least not with Finny around to stand in the middle of it. Speak of the devil, the poor kid just happened to have come inside and wander into your particular hallway right then, seeing both you and Sebastian in such close proximity to each other. The two of you instantly backed down with guilty faces that even Sebastian struggled to hide. Busted. "Sorry for uh... interrupting whatever- whatever this was. I'll uh... I'll just uh... go. Yeah, I'll go. Just gonna go. See ya." He sprinted away and if looks could kill Sebastian would be dead on the floor with his hands missing and 37 stab wounds to the chest. You ran away after Finny, calling his name and apologizing as you did. He was much too innocent to understand what was truly going on in that particular situation - he would clearly see it as an almost kiss or some type of flirting. "Damn it, Finny, get your ass back here!" you shouted when you finally reached the ballroom, gasping for breath. Despite being a protector the master you were quite unfit and it honestly amused you to know that fact about yourself. "What?" he asked sadly from a corner of the room, stepping out and revealing his red, tear stained face. "Finny, I'm sorry. Sebastian and I weren't flirting or doing anything romantic. Actually it was the opposite. I-It's really hard to explain, but I promise you it wasn't what it looked like." He wiped his eyes and adorably asked, "Really?" You walked towards him and pulled him into a hug, breathing in his sweet scent. "Really, really." You stayed in each other's arms for a minute until the both of you were calm and back to normal, a smile on both of your faces when you pulled back from the hug. "You know," he said as you started to head back to your duties. "I really like you." You smiled at the ground, your insides jumping about like a bunch of happy bunnies when you turned back and hurried forward to kiss him on the cheek. "I like you too." And with that, you headed off, knowing that the discussion would be continued later.

A bit rushed but don't you just love sassy Bassy?