Arthur x Reader Part 2

Title: Surprise Murders Part 2

Lemon Rating: 0/10

Word Count: 738 

Warning: SPOILERS

Your P.O.V

You recalled the few minutes of last night with the Butler Sebastian in your head, silently contemplating whether it was good or bad that you told him the truth. However, this didn't seem to be a problem when you wandered down the hall to find everyone crowded in a room with shocked looks on their faces. "Arthur? What's going on?" Sluggishly approaching the room, you gasped at the horrifying sight before you. The Butler lay dead on the floor with his eyes and mouth open wide in shock, a poker for the fire sticking out of his back. Falling to your knees your stomach lurched, the contents of yesterday's lunch and dinner spilling all over the floor, only weakening yourself even further. "(Your/Nick/Name)?!" Arthur shouted, quickly kneeling beside you with panic written over his face and, unknowing of what to do, simply rubbed circles into your back while whispering words of reassurance in your ear. When that was over the two of you stood up, your cheeks bright pink with embarrassment as you softly whispered an apology and you could've sworn you saw a flash of sadness in the young Lord's eyes. "Please, Lord Phantomhive, let's go have some breakfast."

The storm only got worse as the day wore on and you felt horrible, especially since breakfast was out of the question for you because you couldn't stand the smell and taste of ham. Perhaps I should have warned the Lord when we arrived... The door burst open, snapping you out of your thoughts as thee three servants walked in with a soaking wet man who was tied up in ropes. While many of the others in the room gasped you simply just stared, unaware of what was going on until someone exclaimed that there actually was a thirteenth man. The stranger frowned and introduced himself as Jeremy, claiming to be an acquaintance of the Lord, but you didn't pay attention as you were secretly praying that you would be cleared of suspicion. Soon enough your heart shattered and you felt sick to the stomach as everyone stared at you with either anger or shock written on their faces, tears brimming in your eyes as someone shouted that you were the killer. "Everyone, be quiet!" The Lord shouted, turning his attention to you. "Before you continue squabbling like a gaggle of geese, I think you should take into consideration that a pregnant woman is hardly likely to murder three men and vomit in the sight of one." Arthur gasped beside you and you smiled at him, only just realizing that you had been tightly hugging your stomach. "How did you know, Lord Phantomhive?" "First, you sleep a lot for a long time. Second, you detest certain foods. Third, you're sitting with your legs apart as though its uncomfortable and lastly, when the everyone started accusing you of murder you hugged your stomach to protect it." You felt another hand on your stomach and you turned to see Arthur with a huge grin on his face. "Bit ironic that there really has been thirteen people the whole time, isn't it?" Jeremy asked with a smile before demanding to see each corpse individually along with Phantomhive, Earl Grey and Arthur while you simply laid back and slept, hoping that everything would be over soon.

Everyone glared at Charles Woodley as he stated over and over again that he wasn't guilty, but none of you were having it as Earl Grey snapped the shackles on his hands. You thanked Jeremy for clearing your name and he leaned down to whisper in your ear, his voice suddenly becoming remarkably smooth and seductive. "Thank you for telling me you're pregnant, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been ordered to fix what went wrong." You gasped and stepped back, staring up at Jeremy's smiling face and noticing that he was actually Sebastian.

Arthur's P.O.V

I declared a toast and we all downed our drink, except for (Y/N), who had a small sip of my own. Calling out for everyone's attention I pulled out a small box from my jacket and knelt on one knee before the love of my life. "Pretty sure a speech isn't necessary so I'll hop right to it. (Y/N/N), will you marry me?"

I was gonna continue, but you guys pretty much know what goes on from here out.