Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader Part 2!

Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader part 2!

You asked so you shall receive! I'm sorry this has taken such a long time. If you haven't read part 1 then don't complain. If you didn't like part 1 go away and read the next one shot. If you don't like this then too bad, deal with it. Sorry just feeling sassy today

Requested By: like 5 people. Idk.

Lemon Rating: OVER 9000. Nope. Kidding. 0/10. My jokes suck. BUT COMPLETE FLUFF <3 I WAS LISTENING TO BEAR NECESSITIES (hence the really happy, bouncy ending) AND I WAS LIKE "IT BE TIEM FOR DE ADORABLES!"

Word Count: 1230

Grell's P.O.V

To say I was shocked would be a bit of an understatement. I never knew that the shy kid would just up and shout a confession like that in front of everyone. Literally everyone. Pretty sure his voice reached the Heavens as well. I was so deep in thought that I hadn't realized I was standing and I felt heat rise to my cheeks as everyone stared at me expectantly. "W-well. This was a little unexpected," I said more to myself than the others around me, adding a nervous laugh at the end and rubbing the back of my neck. I glanced over at (Y/N), who was even more embarrassed than myself, shuffling his feet and staring at the ground, his cute little ears bright red. I cleared my throat and shifted away from the table, hastily making my way over to the shy boy, my heels clicking on the tile floor with each step. I gently gripped his wrist in my hand and led him out of the room so we could talk privately. Down the hall. Right. Left. Up the stairs. Two rights. Left. Right again. Bingo. We reached our destination, my hand, instead of letting go of him, slid down a little so that it was holding his own soft skinned hand instead of his wrist. "I admire that kind of bravery, you know," I said as soon as I shut and locked the door to my office, leading the silent kid over to my desk and pulling out a seat for him. I knelt on the floor in front of him. "There's the standing up to demons kind – William – and then there's the making a fool out of yourself in public kind." He looked away, although this time I couldn't tell if he was still embarrassed from before or because I just complimented him. I assumed it was the latter and cupped his cheek, gently forcing him to look into my eyes. I had never been in such close proximity – well, intimately at least – to him and the strange feeling was comforting and warm, but definitely not in a mother hugging her children kind of way. As I gazed into his kind eyes the warm feeling tugged at my heart, urging me to lean just that little bit closer. My thumb began to caress his face and he closed his eyes, cheeks red as he leaned into my touch. He's so cute, I thought to myself, allowing my eyes to glance down at his lips for just a second before finally breaking the tension and leaning even further forward, softly pressing my lips to his. (Y/N) jumped a little in surprise before accepting my gesture for a short few seconds, the both of us pulling back together. My insides lurched, but in the good way as we stared at each other and I knew that it was him. Not William and definitely not Sebastian. While they both made me feel excited in "interesting places," only (Y/N) had ever made my whole body tingle in warmth and pleasure. "I love you too," I whispered with a small smile pulling at the corners of my lips.

That was just too cute!!!! Wahhhh! =^-^= Very long extended ending because I can! The vid is Bear Necessities ;) 

You wrapped your scarf around your neck tighter as you strolled about the Shinigami realm, not having a care in the world as you allowed your thoughts to wander and your legs to take you wherever they wanted. You had nowhere to be and nothing to do, so admiring the winter weather on a day the wind blew neither too little or too much and the snow fell neither too slow or too fast. It was just perfect. Winter had always/never been one of your favourite seasons, but today definitely took the cake as the best day of the year. You weren't even sure why. Everything just seemed to be going according to a nonexistent plan, including your insufferable hair. Small specks of white that had yet to discover the world's darkness continued to fall, decorating the realm in the most innocent shade of pure white. It was almost comforting in a way. You weren't really paying attention, but there was a slight skip in your step – it was too good a day to not express happiness. After about a minute you began humming an "old" favourite of yours, Bear Necessities. You didn't really know the words, but that didn't mean you couldn't enjoy the jumpy song. Soon enough, your humming turned into "Ba ba dabada ba da da dada dadada," and you were no longer walking down the street, but dancing. Shuffling and spinning, not caring who saw you as you did a few nonsexual pelvic hip thrusts, almost screaming the song out. You, of course, didn't notice the smiling reapers as they walked by, each of them remembering the once shy, closeted boy you were until you confessed and got together with your partner of three years, Grell Sutcliff. Speak of the devil, you just received a text from him, asking you to urgently meet him at Winchester Park, the same place you went on your first date. You smiled at the text before shoving your phone in your back pocket and singing and dancing all the way to the park, which was about five minutes away. Your eyes were shut the whole time and you were thankful that reapers walking past moved out of your way. There were no cars this time of year and you knew the streets like the back of your hand so getting to the park was not a problem, in fact there was only one – literal – slip up and that was when you made it to the park. Tripping on a small pile of snow, you face planted the ground, giggling like a child when you rolled over to create a sloppy snow angel. "What are you doing?" A laughing Grell asked, his face leaning over yours and blocking out the sun. "I shall become the prettiest angel! I will be the Queen!" He laughed again and helped you to your feet and you admired your snow angel. "But you already are," you heard Grell mumble beside you and, in your peripheral vision, you saw him staring at you the same way those boys stare at those girls in the movies. You turned back to your snow angel, smiling a little until you felt a tap on your hand. Spinning on your heel to face Grell, you saw him kneeling down before you, a red box in his hand with a ring in it. You refused to let him speak any words as you feel to your knees and crashed your lips on his, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Yes," you answered to his silent question, feeling him slip the cold metal ring on your finger. "I love you." "I love you too."

The fluff is real. #dead. Fangirls/boys have really high expectations lol. I be sending a bunch of fanfics to a guy like "Isn't this guy just the best? Oh my god I would cry if someone did that for me."