Ciel x Alois

Get your tissues ready

Ciel's P.O.V

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair in front of the mirror, my eyes flicking from azure blue and purple to bright fuchsia pink before looking down to study my now pitch black nails. "This is the demon life, huh?" I asked myself, brushing my hair away from my face and staring at the pentagram that would forever be marked on my eye. My thoughts suddenly wandered to him and I sighed again, allowing one stray tear to escape my watery eyes as I thought back to the letter I wrote only a week before.

Dear Alois,
It's been a year since you died. Funny how I've been keeping track all this time, isn't it?

More tears.

I really miss you. I never told anyone, but I used to love how you didn't care what anyone thought about you.

He always wore those incredibly short shorts, not afraid to show off his body in any way.

Your perverted words and jokes still make me laugh, but it won't bring you back.

I smiled a little in sadness at the thought of when he stole my eye patch at his costume ball, the very same night I started to hate him.

I know you're happy with Luca, Claude and Hannah wherever you are, but I can't go on for much longer knowing that I was the reason for your death. My soul just had to be SO precious to that damn spider demon.

I laughed a little, my voice cracking as I stared down at the sink, my hands clenched into fists on the vanity, my knuckles turning white.

The truth is... I love you, Alois Trancy. No. I love you, Jim Macken. I've got the demon sword in my possession. I'll be joining you soon.

Love from, Ciel Phantomhive

I'm sorry. The sadness is real. What will Sebastian think of this? Idk, up to you unless you want a part 2