Sebastian x Cat

I know the title is really wrong, but trust me, there is no bestiality in this one shot. Don't ask how I got the idea for this but its gonna be adorable. Its about dear Bassy's love for kitties <3

Sebastian's P.O.V

I wiped a drop of sweat off my brow with my sleeve as I finally finished the stressful work of cleaning up after Finny, who somehow managed to destroy the garden yet again with the broken weed killer machine. Those fools will be the death of me, I thought to myself as I started to sew a small rip in my tailcoat, since I accidentally snagged it on a thorn while watering the master's favourite white roses. "I can't even manage to keep my tailcoat in perfect condition. How much more incompetent must I be until I stoop to those blundering fools' level?" I asked myself, running a hand through my hair in frustration as I closed my eyes and furrowed my brow. "Ah, it is at times like this where I must visit her." I quickly completed the task at hand and bit on the thread to break it before pulling on my newly repaired tailcoat and rushing to the old shed towards the back of the garden and quite far along the path in the forest, around the area where the previous Manor grounds were. As I arrived I noticed that most of the rubble from the previous Manor, which had been charred black during the infamous Phantomhive fire, was now mostly covered in unwanted greenery, some of it slowly creeping towards the old shed where my most precious treasure lay. I remember the day I discovered her scrounging  through the rubble in hope of finding some kind of scrap to eat, in fact it was one of my most prized memories locked away somewhere in the deep and aged cavern that was my mind.

~Flashback brought to you by shed~

I was only new to being Ciel's butler at the time, having been kicked out of the Manor for the evening after displeasing the master with my atrocious cooking and baking skills. While I was good at most other things, cooking still proved to be a challenge, especially demons have no taste or desire for human food. I had discovered this many a year before when I wandered Earth for the first time as a brand new demon and was offered a plate of food from an old friend who believed me to be dead. My gut had told me not to even lick the food however I ignored it as I was starving for a good meal. I nearly choked at the awful taste as the food turned to ash in my mouth. Anyway, while strolling through the dark forest, memorizing each tree, rock and patch of grass on the ground as I did, I happened to come across a large clearing that held blackened rubble and a shed off to the right. This is where Ciel's previous Manor must have been, I thought to myself, recognizing the similarities between the parts of the building that were still standing and the Phantomhive Manor now. As I took another small step forward, making sure to be cautious of any unstable ground, I noticed a beautiful black kitten pawing at the cracks in the ground, searching for any kind of meal to fill her clearly empty stomach. Gently reaching over and taking the stray in my arms I sat on the ground cross-legged while stroking her soft fur, earning a weak purr of pleasure in response. "What an adorable creature you are," I murmured as I continued to play with the extremely underweight kitten, "Such soft fur and pleading eyes..." Mesmerized with the kitten I hadn't noticed that a pink blush made its way onto my cheeks. "Such a small and supple yet fragile body, you really are the perfect being on Earth." I continued to mutter words of admiration to the kitten until she finally let out a soft meow, begging me to feed her. Chuckling a little I set her on my lap before reaching into my pocket to pull out a small box of cat food I always carried around with me in case I ever met a beautiful stray like her. She eyed the box hungrily and I gently scattered some of the contents on the ground in front of her, a soft meow of satisfaction that showed off her small, pure white and sharp fangs escaping her throat as she rushed to eat her Nepeta* scented treats. 

~Flashback End~

From then on I decided to keep the small kitten and watch over her, coming out to feed her every morning before sunrise (when I would have to wake the other servants) and evening before sunset, but occasionally I would visit her at other hours during the day, particularly when I was stressed about work like I was at the moment. Hearing her melodic voice I knelt down and allowed her to crawl onto my lap for a pet, admiring at how well she had aged over the past three years. "Why can't humans be more like cats?" I asked myself while leaning down to kiss her head gently, earning a soft meow in response. "You are my world, Catulus*, and I will never let anything happen to you."

*Nepeta is catmint/catnip

**Catulus is Latin for 'kitten,' forgive me if I am wrong

So yeah, I tried a non-romance one shot! Please tell me what you think! Anyway, I really need requests because some of you may be reading my 'Kitten' series (Sebastian x reader) and you all said 'yay' when I asked if I should do a one shot book, but I haven't had a single request. If I don't get requests I'll probably run out of ideas then I'll have to discontinue the book.