Sebastian x Ciel

Not a lemon! Slightly based on a Kuroshitsuji doujinshi called 'Waltz' Please support the official doujinshi on myreadingmanga! Picture above is a screenshot of the dj!

Sebastian x Ciel - Nails

Sebastian's P.O.V

The young master sat before me on the bed with his shirt wide open, his arm held out to me as I cleaned his wound. He seemed to be distracted by something, since he stared down with a fascinated look on his face. I sighed softly so he couldn't hear me and stopped cleaning. "Is something the matter, young master?" I asked halfheartedly, avoiding his gaze as tears welled in my eyes. It would be appalling for a high class Butler such as myself to expressing an emotion such as sadness in front of the young master, however depression had recently consumed my body, though I was unsure why. "I've just been thinking," he said, grabbing my hand and lifting it closer to his face, "They really are black. Pitch black" I felt my heart skip a few beats, my eyes widening and a tear slipping out as I withdrew my hand, avoiding my gaze as I sighed and thought aloud, "These nails are disgusting, aren't they?" I realized that I said it out loud after a short gasp escaped the young master's mouth, making me look away, trying to hide my disgusting display of emotions. "You really think so?" He asked sadly and my heart shattered as I nodded. I'm making him feel like this. He's disappointed in me. I must be a proper Butler. I must not show it- My thoughts were interrupted by the young master tenderly kissing each hand and whispering, "These hands have traced every single part of my body," as he lifted them up to his neck and dragged them down his chest, making me gasp and blush. "Young mas-" He shushed me and continued forcing my hands to brush over every inch of skin on his body at least once, aside from his back and private area of course. "I love the blackness of your nails. Much like a chessboard. Pale white skin and pitch black nails. You are my knight, and you never move without my order. Sebastian Micahelis. I order you to never speak ill of yourself again" My eyes widened and a silent stream of tears poured out of my eyes as I pulled the young master into a hug to hide my face, which he protested against for a minute until he heard my soft sobbing, hesitantly wrapping his arms around me. "Young- I mean, Ciel, may I kiss you?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest at the close proximity of our lips, my hot breath mixing with his sweet smelling one. "I will allow it, but nothing more," he said firmly, making me chuckle under my breath before I closed the gap between us, his rose petal lips slowly moving against mine. We spent around a minute in sweet bliss, just enjoying each other's taste as my depression slowly started to fade, being overruled by a new emotion I was feeling; one that made my heart skip beats and my stomach flutter, one that made my breathing ragged, one that I felt for my precious young master. Love.

Extended ending

I closed my eyes as I continued to file my young master's nails that blackened after he became a demon all those years ago, the memory of that night replaying in my mind like a drive in movie, a popular 'thing' amongst young lovers these days. Since that night he never showed any more attention or affection towards me than he already did, convincing me that he was simply pitying me on that oh so wonderful night. He feels nothing for me, yet I can't help but love the small boy. Ciel noticed I stopped and frowned at me before harshly asking, "Why have you stopped?" He slapped me across the cheek, a punishment I was more than used to by now. I was slapped almost daily now, ever since the day after I kissed him, because my work ethic had decreased greatly, although I never ceased to follow his orders like a good demon should, trying with all my might to set aside my feelings for him, but all to no avail. I still cared and loved for the young demon after all these years, even though I had many a chance with other women and men. "I apologize," I said as I bowed my head in shame, a small tear dropping from my eye onto the floor, "I was just remembering something from long ago"

I'm so sorry for the sad ending :'( you could always end it before the extended ending! That makes it much happier :)