William x Grell

My beautiful OTP <3

William x Grell - Touch Me

William's P.O.V

I raked my fingers through my hair as I let out a loud sigh, my body yearning for my beautiful lover's touch. I was itching all over, my whole body desperately begging for me to rush into his arms, just to be held; just to be touched. Hastily leaving the office room I headed down the hall towards a particular grim reaper's office, people staring at me oddly, since I rarely left my office unless I had to work in the field and drag said reaper back to the dispatch to take his scythe away. Stopping outside the bright red door I didn't even knock, simply entering to see the red haired beauty actually doing his paperwork for once. "Grell? You're actually working?" He set down his pen and smiled as he replied, "It was for you" I was genuinely shocked, closing the door behind me and locking it before dropping my professional facade, letting out another long sigh before I walked around his desk, swiveling his chair to face me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I collapsed onto him, straddling him. "Will, are you okay? This is very out of character for you" It was his turn to be shocked as I leaned down and kissed him, grinding against him slightly to try force him hug me back. When he didn't I whimpered and pulled away, whispering in a pleading voice, "Touch me" "What?" "Please, it doesn't have to be dirty, just... hold me, honey" He giggled at my new adorable pet name for him and snaked his arms around my waist. My body burned with desire from his touch, but it was still missing something. Pulling off my gloves with my teeth I untucked my shirt and lifted it up before forcing him to touch my bare skin with his now ungloved hands, a sweet moan involuntarily escaping my lips as he slid his hands all over my chiseled stomach, feeling my abs. I blushed and quickly slapped a hand over my mouth, Grell letting out a melodic laugh at my actions. "I want you to say it," I begged after lowering my hand, my forehead touching Grell's after I removed our glasses. "I love you, William-senpai"

Extended Ending - short

Alan's P.O.V

As I was passing by Grell's office I couldn't help but overhear someone who sounded an awful lot like William desperately begging for someone to say 'it,' whatever it was. I soon found out what he was talking about when I heard Grell lovingly say, "I love you, William-senpai," to which William responded, "I love you too" I almost gasped before hurrying away with a large smile on my face, attempting to locate two reapers in particular. "Eric! Ronald! You will not believe what I just heard!"

What do you think will happen next? Its up to you unless you want a part two! I will make a part two for any of my one shots if you request it.