Claude x Reader

Lemon

Claude x Reader - Sex Toy

Your P.O.V

Claude sat beside you scrubbing at the dirty clothes and sheets, his face blank as always and his Faustian contract seal visible slightly on his left hand since his sleeves were rolled up. You whimpered a little at the late hour and leaned over, almost falling asleep as your head hit Claude's shoulder. "What are you doing, (Y/N)?" Claude asked in his usual monotone voice, stopping his chores and turning his head slightly to stare at you. "I can't stay awake, Claude," you whispered, closing your eyes only to snap them open again when you felt a hand on your thigh under your dress, slowly moving up. "Perhaps I could help you with that," he said lustfully, a short gasp escaping your lips at his change of expression and tone of voice. He soon pressed his lips against yours and somehow picked you up bridal style, kicking open the washroom door and heading straight down the hall without breaking the kiss once, not even when you passed the triplets and Hannah on the way, who all stared with shocked looks on their faces. Claude kicked open another door and headed inside a plain bedroom, one you recognized to be yours, the furthest room away from Alois' bedroom. "Claude," you moaned as he harshly pinned you against the wall with his hands on your rear, holding you up as he attacked your neck. In a matter of seconds you both had all items of clothing removed and Claude was mercilessly pounding into you while you lay on the bed with your back arched, your nails digging into and dragging down his back, leaving violent scratch marks. "C-Claude!" You screamed as you finally released, his seed filling you at the same time as he moaned your name. Claude pulled out and collapsed beside you, bright golden eyes closed as he whispered, "We should do this a lot more, my little toy"

Extended ending

Alois' P.O.V

I was finally drifitng off to sleep at about midnight when I heard a lot of violent banging on the walls far away along with faint screams and moans. "C-Claude!" "Holy shit, I'm gonna-" This was followed by one final moan from both Claude and (Y/N) before everything stopped. My eyes suddenly widened in realization and I cried in joy before screaming, "HANNAH! CALL CIEL! I WON THE BET!"

Bwahahahaha XD