Ash x Reader

Be warned, I hate Ash so this might not be a very good one shot

Ash's P.O.V

Knocking on the door of the Phantomhive Manor I scoffed at the scent of the demon Ciel was contracted to. It made me sick that such a pure child was tainted by the hands of a lowlife like 'Sebastian Michaelis'. The door soon opened and said Butler glared at me as he invited me in the Manor, obviously after seeing the envelope in my hand.

Your P.O.V

You glanced up from your work at the feel of someone's eyes on you to see the Queen's Butler Ash staring at you with a suspicious smirk on his face. Politely smiling at him you returned to polishing the staircase railing, knowing you would be punished by Sebastian if you gave Ash sass for staring at you. To be honest, he's kinda cute, you admitted to yourself, flicking your eyes up at him once more. He noticed and chuckled, making you blush. As you finally finished after a couple hours of work you returned the polish and rag before heading back to the main hall where the young master and Ash were still conversing the latest case over tea. However instead of listening to the conversation like any normal person would you found yourself staring at Ash in his pure white suit and his bright purple eyes.

~Short Time Skip brought to you by Supernatural ~

It was finally time for Ash to leave, but before he did, he pulled you to the side and seductively whispered in your ear, "I saw you watching me, sweetheart. Your pure soul will be mine" You were confused by his words, but they still seemed quite alluring to you, the butterflies in your stomach flying around in a frenzy as his warm breath tickled your ear. A loud cough was heard not too far away and you flushed, jumping away from Ash to see a rather grumpy looking Ciel and a smirking Sebastian. "Perhaps you would like to return to the palace by sundown, Mr Landers. Unless you intend to stay for a night," Sebastian said mischievously, the signature smirk only turning into a wide grin that suggested more than Finny's innocent ears ever need hear. "Yes, I shall be on my way. Until the next time, (Y/N)" You blushed deeply and gasped at the sound of your name smoothly rolling off his tongue, feeling a gloved hand lightly grab your butt for a second before it left, leaving you shocked and at loss for words. Turning to Sebastian you noticed him chuckling under his breath and you knew he saw what Ash did. "U-until the next t-time," you finally managed to say, opening the door for Ash and closing it behind him as he left the Manor. His next visit is going to be interesting.

I know my one shots are short. I hoped you enjoyed it anyway. :)