cool!Ronald x nerd!William

This will most likely be my final post for this book (other than my Ash x reader part 2). I'm also planning on changing my Wattpad username soon. I'll officially stay as Monkeymooo for the purpose of not having to re edit all of my covers, but I might change the name I want to go by as Monkeymooo just doesn't seem very.... me anymore.

Title: Winged Eyeliner

Requested by: Uhhh... what's your name? Sorry, can't be bothered checking. Just say any lyrics from Enter Sandman or Cyanide (both by Metallica) and I'll know who you are X'DDDD

Words: 1419

Rating: Very fluff. Much cute. 

Warning: Not my favourite ship so this might not be great. Also an AU. In this, they're the same age but it'll probably look like that Ronald is older.

(1) - THIS PART IS WHERE IT STARTS GETTING A TINY BIT RACIST AND STEREOTYPICAL AND I MEAN NO OFFENSE BY IT. It just seems like something a teenage Ronald would say.

William's P.O.V

I finally found my glasses. Well, part of them anyway. I had heard a loud snap and a menacing laugh sometime during the past five minutes, which I had spent on the floor attempting to find my obviously destroyed glasses. It doesn't seem to be fair at all. I never understood how people found it so difficult just to treat people equally, or at least ignore the people you don't like. They're only going to be humiliated at some point in the near or far future when they discover that the "nerd" they picked on was their boss, or that the girl's whose ass they had slapped had reported them for sexual harassment. Although, that never seemed to be the case for me. My attempts at revenge always backfired, hence the sudden move to this ridiculous new school, which was already turning out to be far worse than the previous one. It wasn't exactly my fault that the teacher had a bucket of pig hearts splattered all over her head instead of the person it was supposed to fall on. I did warn her with a sign to use the other door, but no. Teachers think that because they have all control over students that they can just ignore warning signs. I'm certain that one day one of them is just gonna stroll straight past an "under construction" sign and fall 6 feet into the earth. Anyway, when I eventually found the other half of my glasses, I was delighted to see that they had miraculously only snapped in half and that the glass was fine, just scratched a little. "They'll be fine... I just need some tape," I muttered to myself, digging into the pocket of my school blazer and whipping out a small roll of medical tape, which seemed to do the trick in holding my glasses together until I'd be able to glue the plastic frame back together at home. "Hey, there, new kid!" an overly enthusiastic voice shouted. "I'm not a kid," I said angrily, just loud enough for the quickly approaching male to hear. "Come on, man, don't be a sourpuss! Name's Ronald, nice to meet ya!" He stuck out a hand in my face, expecting me to grab it. I only glared at him and rose to my feet, my green eyes locking on to his, which were, coincidentally, almost exactly the same colour. He also wore glasses, but his were more hipster and cool looking than mine. I eyed the beanie atop of his head, taking note of how perfectly it seemed to fit his features and how it suited his funny fringe with the one bit sticking up. "Like what you see?" he asked with a weird little smirk, one that a top notch flirt might use. "Not necessarily," I replied bluntly and I could've sworn that he about had a heart attack. The look of shock on his face told me that he was probably never turned down by anyone before me - anyone single, at least. I almost laughed at my triumph over this kinda weird looking dude and simply just walked away, leaving him there to process what had just happened.

During lunch hour I found myself sitting alone at a corner table that was clearly ignored by staff and students, as no one spared me a single glance and every table was clear of rude drawings other than this one. I set my lunch down and took a seat, not really bothered by the fact that the entire table and benches either side wobbled a little. "I suppose that lends a certain charm," I said cheerily after noting that if I leaned forward with my head on my arms, the table tilted enough for me to enjoy a quick nap whenever I needed one. I quickly ate through my sandwich, planning to cram in some catch up study time before the bell for the last period rang, when I heard a obnoxious laugh. I glanced over to a table near me and saw that it was that dude that tried to flirt with me, his shoulders shaking with laughter  at a joke one of his entourage must have told. Not a surprise that he's popular. 

Ronald's P.O.V

The new kid, William was his name, seemed to be getting on just fine. He was in my year and I took it upon myself to look out for him, knowing that those books in his arms were sure to be knocked to the floor along with his rectangular nerd glasses. Aside from the first day, everything appeared to be okay. "Ron Ron?" I heard my girlfriend, Wednesday, ask. "Why are you paying so much attention to that nerd?" I sighed, I knew this was coming from the moment I set eyes on him. She was currently attached to my arm like the clingy whore she clearly was and I started to question, like many times before, why I had chosen her to go out with. I like dudes better, anyway. "Ron Ron," she snapped. "He's just a new kid. Been told to keep an eye on him," I lied, not planning to tell her that watching over him was my own choice. What can I say? He's pretty hot with that angular face and serious expression. "Look, he's fine! I need to tell you what happened with this bitch Emily today! What's the point of you even being my boyfriend if you're not even gonna listen to me?" I internally groaned. Great. Another bitch-fest. She started yapping about how Emily had reported her into the dean for having eyeliner, as any make up that took away from a "natural" look was against school policy, which meant eyeliner was out of the question. (1) "Like honestly, she's just jealous that my wings are so on fleek..." she carried on barking her white girl problems (even though she has dark skin) to me until I finally stood up and shouted, "Damn it, Nichollette, if ya don't stop yapping my head is going to explode. And as for your eyeliner, if your "wings" were any longer, you'd be flying away." As I said this next part I snapped my fingers in a Z formation. "We. Are. Through. Peace out bitches!" And with that, I marched straight off to William's corner table, feeling everyone's stares on the back of my head as I went. 

William's P.O.V

My head snapped up from my book when Ronald plopped down on the bench in front of me, a little bit of a smile on his face. I paused my loud music and pulled out my earbuds, raising a questioning eyebrow at him. "They were annoying me. Anyway, I wanted to ask, if you'd like to see The Conjuring 2 with me tonight?" My eyes widened in shock. No way was the coolest boy in school asking me out. Me of all people. I had only turned him down this morning! "W-what?" I pushed up my glasses as he laughed. "You. Me. Dinner. Movie. Tonight?" I closed my textbook and stared at him, contemplating the massive amount of catch up studying I'd have to do tomorrow night if I went with him. What the hell, I thought, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks as I nodded slightly.

Extended ending

"My favourite part will always be the bit about the eyeliner even though I wasn't listening when he said it. And that, kids, is how I met your father."