Sebastian x Mey-Rin

Believe or not guys! I have never seen a Sebby x Mey-Rin before! So here you go! LEMON WARNING OMG ITS A LEMON!

Title: Melt the Pain, Baby

Sebastian's P.O.V

Baldroy had caused yet another explosion in the kitchen, every inch covered in black soot, including Baldroy's guilty look that was plastered on his features. Of course, I was the one to clean up after him. However it took longer than usual to clean up his mess, and that was because it happened to be my anniversary, the day I became a demon around 2051 years ago. Every year on a demon's anniversary, they go into heat, and they stay in heat until they find someone to relieve them of that pain, since trying to put off the rabbit-like sexual drive is excruciatingly painful. Although the pain and extremely horny feeling can be put off for a few hours by doing it yourself. I walked down the hall, unaware that I was emitting a very lustful aura until I suddenly stopped in my tracks and doubled over in pain, pulling my knees to my chest and letting out a small whimper. Attempting to crawl to my room I tried as hard as I could to keep a straight face and brush off the pain just in case someone would see me. "I-I can't..." I collapsed in one of the halls on the far west side of the manor, somehow managing to sit up with my back against the wall as I pulled off my gloves with my teeth and threw them to the side. Trying to make it as enjoyable as possible I slowly slid my hand into my pants, gently stroking and teasing my twitching length, occasionally playing with the head and soaking the tip of my finger in pre-cum. I knew I would be here for a while, since demons have a very high level of stamina, but since I had already started I knew I wouldn't be able to stop to even go in the room right next to me for some privacy. Unable to hold on any longer I quickly unbuttoned my pants and slid them down for he point where my long erection sprung out, visible to all eyes as I wrapped my bare hand around it. "Ahh..." I let out soft, breathy moans and grunts as I pumped my hand up and down at an inhuman speed, my body overwhelmed with the pleasure. "Oh, yes! Ngh... Holy shit~... Ahh, right there, baby, YES!" I started to cry out as a bead of sweat lined my forehead, my eyes closed and my mouth agape while a bright red blush burned my cheeks. "Oh my god! More! Right there... Ngh... MEY-RIN!" I was unaware that I had loudly screamed her name, that is until I heard a plate shatter beside me and a short gasp that sounded very feminine. My eyes snapped open and I turned to see Mey-Rin herself standing before me with a bright pink blush on her cheeks and a rather serious amount of blood dripping out of her nose. I didn't hesitate to spring to my feet and lunge forward, pinning her against the wall as my eyes glowed bright fuchsia and my lips crashed onto hers, my hand reaching up to rip off her glasses and throw them away. She seemed surprised at first and didn't kiss back, so I growled at her and bit on her bottom lip to snap her out of her trance, which was successful, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and allowed me to deepen the kiss by parting her soft lips. Slipping my tongue in her mouth I swirled it around and left no crevice unexplored, a quiet moan vibrating against my tongue slightly as I rubbed my still visible erection on her fully clothed womanhood and I hastily started to rip the maid uniform off her body. Pulling back to allow her to breath I whispered, "I've been in heat for so long, my dear. I apologize if I hurt you" She nodded, completely speechless as I moved on to her recently exposed neck, planting kisses everywhere until I found her sweet spot, nibbling and sucking to leave a large hickey. She moaned again and I allowed her hands to relieve me of my own clothes, which were probably soaked in sweat by now, groaning a little as her soft skinned hands brushed over my abs. I knelt down in front of her and reached up to slide her stockings down her legs, kissing and sucking the sweet spot on her inner thigh as I did. When I finally managed to get them off her I stood up and captured her lips in another passionate french kiss, one hand pinning hers above her head and the other gliding down her side, stroking her inner thigh a little before moving on to her womanhood, a short gasp escaping her throat as I started to tease her, gently poking and massaging her. "Someone's already soaking wet," I whispered seductively in her ear, making her blush even deeper and innocently reply, "D-don't say stuff like that" I started kissing down her now bare chest while she grabbed tufts of my hair and tugged. I suddenly cringed and stopped what I was doing, bending forward slightly. "Sebastian? Are you okay?" I shook my head and said in that husky voice I knew she loved, "It hurts when I go into heat. Please, help me. Melt the pain, baby" She nodded and I kissed her once more, slowly sliding my length into her and lifting her up with all the strength I had left, pressing her back into the wall so she wouldn't have to struggle to hold herself up. I started thrusting quickly and powerfully, making sure to hold back the urge to thrust so fast and hard the manor shook. Mey-Rin let out screams and moans as my hips rocked back and forth, my manhood slamming into her g-spot each time. "S-Sebastian!! Ahh... Holy shit... Oh, Sebastian!" I grunted with each thrust, obeying her order each time she shouted for me to move faster and harder, the manor now shaking as my body moved at an inhuman speed, making it seem as though I was thrusting in and out at the same time. This is what created the perfect feeling of pure pleasure and bliss for both members of the party, and it was addicting. Once you get the feeling one time you desire to feel it again and again, which is what worried me as I leaned forward and bit into Mey-Rin's neck, her nails dragging down my back over and over creating long, deep scratch marks. I heard loud smashing noises and I knew that at least one of the windows had smashed as Mey-Rin finally started to reach her climax, letting out one last cry before she released, causing my length to twitch inside her and cum to spill out, filling her insides. "M-Mey-Rin, baby, do the son of Satan a favour and be my girlfriend?" She laughed before realizing what I said. "You're not scared of me are you?" I asked softly, nipping her earlobe gently with my fangs and earning a sweet moan from her. "N-no. I love you no matter what you are" "I love you too, sexy"

Well shit that was awesome! One of my favs so far!