Suicidal!Will x Reader

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED EASILY OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH READING ABOUT ATTEMPTED SUICIDES!!! I AM SERIOUS!!! PLEASE DON'T READ IT!!!

Suicidal!Will x Reader

Title: Knives

Will's P.O.V

I stared at the entrancing object in my hands, twirling it around my long, slender fingers as I contemplated what could be the last decision of my life, the sharp edges occasionally nipping at the soft skin of my bare hands and drawing small drops of the crimson liquid I was all too familiar with, especially my own. The metallic smell of blood was faint, but it was still enough to drive me over the edge completely. "Mr Spears, are you okay?" I heard her angelic voice from outside and her soft knocking on the door, but I ignored her as I stood up and moved away from my desk. I lost total control of my body as I hastily loosened and tugged down the sleeve of my left arm, my jacket having already been removed and neatly folded on my desk with my scythe resting on top of it. I hadn't even noticed that I began cutting into my arm until I felt the painful sting that I more than deserved, the blade of my sharp knife mercilessly slicing deep cuts all over my arm as I let out short screams of pain and anger, quickly switching the knife from my right hand to my left and yanking down my other sleeve, my nails ripping into the cloth and tearing a small hole as I did. I let out another loud scream of anguish and quickly started cutting just as aggressively into my right arm, although these cuts were much sloppier since I was right handed and my left hand was shaking violently. "Mr Spears?!" (Y/N) shouted outside the door, now pounding on it rhythmically and snapping me out of my blood rage, the now incredibly metallic smell wafting through my nose and making me pale. Trembling I felt my knees give out on me and my chest tighten as a large lump in my throat blocked off my trachea, stopping the air from passing through my lungs. Suddenly a large chainsaw started sawing through my door and I recognized the bright red colour instantly, a hiss and a whimper of pain slipping past my lips as the pain only increased as more crimson blood pooled out of my arms and onto the floor around me, my vision getting hazy from the blood loss. "(Y-Y/N)," I managed to choke out, clawing at my throat from the long term loss of air and writhing around on the floor as the chainsaw was ripped out of the door and a large sledge hammer smashed through it, creating a large hole that anyone could easily slip through. Everything started to go black and I felt the life leave my eyes just as the one woman I ever came to love burst into the room screaming my name for the first time. "WILLIAM!" The way it rolled off her tongue even when she was shouting at me in fear and despair made me smile a little, my vision finally fading as I fell limp with one last thought in my mind. (Y/N).

Your P.O.V

I had noticed for quite a while that William's door had been shut and possibly locked for much longer than usual, in fact at about four o'clock every day he always opened his door and windows to let some fresh air n the room. The fact that it was now six and that he still hadn't done this yet began to worry me. To anyone else it may seem creepy or stalker like of me to be keeping an eye on William's schedule, but I always wanted to make sure he was okay since I caught him doing something he shouldn't have been the other month: cutting. After we made a promise to never speak of the situation ever again I found myself falling hopelessly in love with him, this feeling only growing with each passing day. Moving over to the door I softly knocked and asked, "Mr Spears, are you okay?" All I heard was a low grunt and his footsteps before I heard him loudly cry out in pain, the strong stench of blood hitting my nose and I began to pound on the door as his screams only got louder. He's in a blood rage! He'll die! "Mr Spears?!" I started moving back and forth against the door, slamming my shoulder into it as hard as I could in an attempt to bash it down, but all to no avail. Grell soon arrived with a few other reapers who heard all the commotion, all of them concerned as tears started pouring down my face. "Stand back, sweetheart," I heard Grell say in a very manly tone, a look of surprise on my face as he started up his chainsaw and shoved it into the wood, not caring if hundreds of splinters flew towards him and cut his face or got stuck in his hair. I started sobbing as he pulled the chainsaw out of the door and William coughed out, "(Y-Y/N)" That was the first time I had ever heard him say my name and the way it slipped past his soft, thin, perfect lips made my heart flutter. I was so distracted by William's perfect features that I hadn't noticed another brand new reaper who went by the name of Dean had smashed a huge hole in the door with his sledge hammer, a hole that was big enough for me to slip into the room. "WILLIAM!" I screamed when I saw the handsome man crumpled on the floor with a large pool of blood around him, his eyes half lidded and dull. I fell to my knees beside him and ripped up his shirt, blushing at the sight of his amazing abs before tending to the cuts as quickly as I could, softly singing him a song as he smiled and finally closed his eyes. "Damn it, Will, don't leave me!" I heard no response and his breathing slowed, making me gasp in fear. "Fuck, you bastard, I haven't even told you I love you yet!" I shouted, quickly shutting up when I realized that the others were probably still outside the door, but lucky for me, they all disappeared for an unknown reason. Leaning down and roughly pressing my lips to his I savoured this moment I could hold with him before his lips went cold and dead, even if he would never kiss me back. Just when I felt as though he might have had his final breath I felt a pair of strong arms gently wrap around me neck and a pair of rose petal lips slowly moving against mine. Pulling back slightly I whispered, "Will," before crashing my lips back onto his in a fiery kiss, both of us ignoring the small whimpers he made each time he moved his arms as his nibbled on my bottom lip. Granting him access I felt his tongue slide into my mouth and start dancing with mine, him obviously winning dominance as he found a way to flip us so he was on top, his rock hard abs pressing into my stomach. He chuckled as he pulled away and I felt the butterflies in my stomach explode at his beautiful laughter, a light blush making its way onto my cheeks. "Not exactly how i wanted to tell you, but I love you too," he whispered in my ear seductively before kissing me once again.

Well. That was a happy ending <3