Sebastian x Reader

Not a part 2 and not a lemon

Sebastian's P.O.V

I nervously adjusted my tie as I sat before my master in his office, an unamused look on his face as he rhythmically tapped his finger on the desk lightly in time with the grandfather clock against the wall to the left. "Sebastian, I demand to know why your work ethic has decreased greatly in the past month," he finally said, sweat now lining my forehead as I let out a loud, long sigh. "Master, it would appear that I am experiencing a troubling emotion that will not go away. I do not understand what it is" He scoffed and leaned back in his chair, waving his hand at me as he frustratedly said, "Go find someone to help you with this. I can not tolerate your silly behavior any longer" I bowed and left the room, trying to find the one maid that might be able to help me.

Your P.O.V

You were approached by Sebastian as you worked, cleaning the windows as fast as possible before said Butler would find out that Baldroy somehow managed to burn them. "What happened here?" Sebastian inquired, gesturing to the still black windows. "Baldroy, Sir" You were the only servant here who referred to Sebastian as 'Sir,' but you didn't know why and neither did he. "How many times must I ask you to simply call me Sebastian as the others do?" You smiled and repeated the same answer you gave him every other time he asked. "More than you already have" He smirked and backed you up against the wall, his hands beside your head. "I have a problem and I feel as though I need your help," he said in a much softer voice, your breath hitching in your throat at such close proximity to him. He pressed his chest against yours and suddenly laced his fingers with yours, pressing your arms against the wall at your side. "My mouth desires to kiss you until you run out of breath every time you move those luscious lips, my heart starts beating at an uncontrollable rate when I'm this close to you, my ears beg for you to say my name and let each syllable roll off your tongue smoothly, the butterflies in my stomach fly around in a frenzy whenever I see your beautiful smile. What is this?" You gasped at his 'confession' and bravely smashed your lips on his, somehow managing to wrap your arms around our neck as his teeth gently grazed your bottom lip. "It's called love," you whispered against his lips and allowed him to pick you up, spinning you around with a small smile on his face. Burying his head in your shoulder he demanded in a muffled voice, "Be mine" You nodded happily and kissed him yet again.

Wasn't that just sweet?! Extended ending.

Your P.O.V

You and Sebastian wandered around the manor during your free time, his arm protectively wrapped around your waist as he lead you to his room for some reason. "My dearest (Y/N), I must tell you something" You frowned at his serious but worried expression and sat down in the bed, tugging his arm so he collapsed on the bed beside you. Taking your other hand he gently kissed you before finally saying what he had to say. "I'm going to tell the young master" The door suddenly burst open and you quickly moved away form each other, an angry Ciel standing there demanding, "Tell me what?!" You gasped and moved back, allowing the fearless demon to deal with his Lord. "Master, (Y/N) and I have been together for a long while now," Sebastian said as he hung his head in shame. "Well-" Ciel began to speak but you quickly interrupted. "-That's not all, master. Sebastian, I'm pregnant!" you shouted with your eyes shut tight, waiting for any kind of reaction as you protectively hugged your stomach. You suddenly felt a pair of lips on your own in a kids you instantly responded to, pulling back after a few seconds to giggle softly. "Okay then... Sebastian, you better marry her or else!" Letting out a short gasp you clapped a hand over your mouth, crying as the handsome demon smirked and said, "Perhaps I should. My darling (Y/N), will you make me the happiest demon alive and marry me?" You slowly lowered your hand and opened your mouth, letting out a shaky breath as you said...

Whether you say yes or not is up to you, my friends