Sebastian x Claude

Do any of you kinda like this ship? Or are you just here cuz why the hell not? I'm interested to see who ships it :P

Title: Uniting

Words: 833

Rating: A little bit of friction/porno wanton moans. (A little bit of smut towards the end)

Warning: This is an AU ;) by the way, for those who read my Kitten series, it's the return of Sebastian's sister!

Sebastian's P.O.V

I usually never looked forward to fancy dinner parties or gatherings with other families. It's usually just a time for my mother and father to "interrogate" girls, trying to find a suitable wife for me. I don't even understand why we must unite our family with another through marriage. All of these other families, whose names I can't be bothered remembering, are just rivals. Look at them all, gossiping to each other in the corner as they shoot occasional glances to my father. They must be plotting some kind of scheme to overthrow us. But why, is always the question I must ask myself. Everyone loves us. We treat the people with care and respect - to an extent - and they reciprocate our gestures, offering us gifts to thank us. If everything is so perfect, why must I wed? And if I am to, why not to a girl... or, preferably, boy... of my own choosing? Looking about me I can see many beautiful ladies, but what honestly catches my eye is the perfect butt in tight pants that belonged to none other than Prince Claude Faustus of the neighboring kingdom. "He's a looker, isn't he?" My sister asked, appearing beside me out of nowhere. "Kira, how many times must I tell you, it's rude to fly inside the manor house," I said sharply, never taking my eyes of Claude as he sipped at champagne, reaching up to push his hair back a little. "Prince Michaelis," I heard a sweet voice say. I turned and saw a pretty young thing with lilac hair, dark skin and a massive chest. I internally cringed. How can I even pretend this one is a boy with a chest like that?! "I'm Hannah Annafellows." I nodded, bit really listening to her as I was too distracted by Prince Faustus. "U-um... good evening, my lady," I finally said. I could feel my parents staring at me, encouraging me to talk to her. Of course they would set this up, I thought to myself in disgust, whipping my head around to glare at my parents and sister. "No time to chat. Excuse me," I muttered sharply, ignoring the now offended girl and heading over to the only other Prince in the room, who was standing beside the champagne table. "Champagne?" He asked in his low voice, barely looking at me. "Oh, please," I replied rather desperately, grabbing a glass and downing it in two seconds. "Someone's stressed." Does he always speak in short sentences? "Definitely. This whole coming of age and uniting families thing is driving me up the wall." He smirked, pushing up his glasses. "Tell me about it. I don't even want to rule the Kingdom, at least not in the way my parents want. I don't even like girls," he angrily confessed, his cheeks heating up when he realized what he said. "I'm the same. I can't stand girls, to be completely honest. By the way, I couldn't help but notice those tight pants of yours. Getting too big for them?" He blushed even louder (yes that can happen. Like when Tamaki saw Haruhi was a girl in OHSHC). "U-uhh... Well, fuck, I suppose I am." His use of the swear word sent a shiver through my body and went straight to the place where the sun don't shine. "Why don't we take this elsewhere, Claude?" He finished his champagne. "Gladly, Sebastian."

Extended Ending - gets a bit smutty here

I pushed Claude against the wall and attacked his mouth with my own, his hands raking through my hair and giving a rough tug making me moan. He started rocking his hips up into me, trying to gain friction, and I began doing the same, the both of us becoming a hot, sweating mess as both of us dropped our blazers and loosened our ties. When I began working on his dress shirt all the while kissing down his neck, the door opened and someone gasped. "Well, shit." Claude said, not even really fazed about the situation. I turned to see my little sister, Kira, staring at me with a stupid smirk on her face. "Oh you're so dead." "Son of a bitch," I muttered. "Kira, I'll give you my dessert for a month if you shut up about this." She shook her head. Shit. "A year, take it or leave it, Sebastian." I groaned. Hey, even adults can love strawberry pop tarts. "Done."

That ending though. Just imagine Sebby getting his mouth around a massive strawberry pop tart in the shape of Nyan Cat. X'D