Alois x Reader

Unless it is requested like crazy (which I honestly don't see happening because I've literally had one request since I started this book) I will avoid writing lemons for underage characters or I will make them into an adult like the one with Ciel and Elizabeth grown up.

Alois x Reader

Title: Princess Booty Shorts

You aimlessly wandered down the dirty streets of the commoner part of London, where most criminals, immigrants and refugees resided, everyone sticking to themselves except for some people occasionally ganging up with others, putting together new strategies to get food and money from the wealthy should they ever come to this area. You yourself, however, had no intention of downgrading your reputation and decency to their level. Your skills in thievery and assassination were considered very impressive, possibly even the best of the best, which was saying something since your competition in this line of work were expert marksmen. One of them happened to be the now Phantomhive maid and protector Mey-Rin, who you thought of as your friend even though you worked better alone. Lost in your own thoughts you hadn't noticed the tall butler clad in black along with his master walking straight towards you, only recognizing their presence and snapping out of your train of thought when you happened to bump into the young boy. Out of instinct you hastily kicked up your boot, a sharp dagger that was hidden in the sole flying out and spun in the air before you caught it by the blade between your forefinger and thumb. Aiming and ready to throw it at the obviously rich kid you felt something made of some kind of metal with slightly jagged edges press against your neck, an insanely tall and attractive man standing behind you with the hint of a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips, the glare of the light reflecting off his glasses and shining right into your eyes when you turned your head, making you quickly look away and glare at the kid. Glancing down at their booty shorts your smirked, almost laughing loudly at how ridiculous they looked. "Better watch it Booty Shorts, your butler may be quick, but one move from him and this knife goes straight through your fuckin' head" The kid's eyes widened, his pupils dilating as his mouth opened slightly. He clapped loudly and the butler moved away from you, but you didn't relax from your stance, ready to kill the kid without hesitation should he or the butler try anything stupid. "Claude, look! She's a feisty one!" You tilted your head in confusion. How can a kid be so optimistic at knife point? He suddenly stopped grinning and sent a death glare at you, which you must say you were impressed by. "My name is Lord Alois Trancy, not 'Booty Shorts'" You nodded slightly, feeling slightly guilty that you didn't realize he was a boy even though there was a slight tic tac of a bulge showing through his shorts. Smirking once more you decided to mess with the bipolar kid. "Yeah, whatever you say, Princess" You relaxed and lifted your leg, slipping the knife back in your boot, rolling your eyes when you saw the boy quietly fangirl to the emotionless Claude about how much sass you were giving him. "You amuse me," he suddenly became sad, "just like Luca used to" His face brightened up again and you frowned, wondering who this 'Luca' kid was. "I like you! Come work for me at my manor and we can have lots of fun!"

So this was my first not-so-fluffy one shot, except for the one about Sebastian and his weird ass cat.