Ash x Reader Part 2

As much as I hate Ash, here's your request for part 2, whoever you are (sorry, too lazy to go back and find your name (no offense)).

Fuck the title and all that. I'm lazy and tired and I just wanna get this done before I go to sleep. But before I start: I don't own Kuroshitsuji nor do I claim to own it, it's characters or you, I only own the plot lines despite how cliche they are. 

Let's begin. This will be extremely short btw

Your P.O.V

When you expected the Queen's Butler's next visit to be interesting, you didn't think it wouldn't be as interesting as the next one. Or the next one. Or the one after that. In fact, by now you were certain that the Butler/Messenger constantly showed up just so he could see you. Your relationship, despite it starting as a couple of side glances, smirks and an ass grab, only grew. Ash had even brought you a handful of freshly cut roses during one of his visits, which you soon discovered were cut from the Master's garden - this made you like Ash even more as you always craved trouble (AND MAKE IT DOUBLE. sorry). However, this was the first time you would ever be nervous when Ash would visit, as you had fearful yet exciting news that would either prompt him to leave you or to never be away from your side, and the latter sounded much more peaceful for you. You had held off this news for a while now and it was beginning to show, so you had to tell him and let him be angry or let him find out himself and expect him to be even angrier. It was the first of the month and it was starting to get quite chilly outside, the short blades of grass covered in white frost - not snow - and occasional dark footprints from some of the other staff (either Sebastian or Finny) having to go outside. There was one ass print, but that had been created by Pluto, who had been locked in the stable with the horses for the duration of Ash's visit. The Master, Ciel, and Sebastian both knew of your situation and had reluctantly agreed to five minute alone with Ash, other than that, the two were to remain by your side in fear of what Ash may say or do.

Ash's arrival made your stomach jump and your heart stop briefly, the nervous feeling attacking your mind and body distracting you from his usual greeting of a kiss to your nose. Of course he detected something was wrong straight away and he gripped your shoulders firmly - not enough to hurt you - before leading you inside at the request of Ciel, holding off om his question until the two of you were alone. You hugged your arms around your stomach a you sat down beside him on a comfortable couch, relaxing a little against the plump cushions. "What's wrong?" he asked kindly, taking one of your hands in his.

"Ash... I'm-"

And the rest is up to you X'DDDD