Ciel x Reader

Not based on anything. All Kuroshitsuji characters belong to Yana Toboso. Not a lemon.

Ciel x Reader - Childhood Friends

Your P.O.V

Your stomach fluttered in excitement as the carriage finally pulled to a stop outside the Phantomhive Manor, the door opening shortly after to reveal the perfect Butler, Sebastian. "Good afternoon, Sebastian," you said politely yet enthusiastically as he helped you out of the carriage, his signature smirk on his face as he did so. "Welcome back, Lady (Y/L/N). You're here to see Master Phantomhive I assume?" You nodded with a light pink blush o your cheeks, allowing the devilishly handsome Butler escort you up to Ciel's study where he spent most hours of his days, reading and signing paperwork as well as testing new toys for the company. "Ciel!" You shouted happily as you ran forward to hug him, a bright smile on your face as you thought of the last time you saw him four years ago, the day before the Manor caught fire. However you had both matured greatly since then, despite him being fourteen and you only recently turning (Your/Age). Ciel hesitantly wrapped his arms around your waist as he swiveled his chair muttering, "I missed you" You smiled into his shoulder and couldn't help but feel jealous of his beautiful betrothed, Elizabeth, since you had developed a petty crush on Ciel when you were both small children, but that crush soon grew into what you knew was undying love, since the thought of him never returning your feelings was rather heart shattering for you. Ciel decided to ditch his paperwork for once and insisted that Sebastian leave them and go get sweets, to which the cheeky Butler replied, "Good luck," with a small wink before leaving the room, closing the door behind him. "Good. We're alone," Ciel said as he stood up, slowly making his way towards you with that sexy smirk on his face that you loved. Lost in your own thoughts you barely noticed you had been pushed up against the wall, a soft pair of pink lips pressed against yours in a kiss you gladly returned. You felt him pull away soon after, and you were glad yet disappointed that he didn't go any further, "What about Elizabeth?" You asked in between breaths when Ciel slammed you against the wall again with his hand on your thigh, dangerously close to your private area."To hell with her," he said lustfully and lovingly at the same time, his lips soon on yours again in another kiss, yet this time it was more passionate and fiery, his tongue hesitantly but boldly licking your bottom lip.

Extended ending ;)

Just as you opened your mouth and Ciel slipped his tongue in the door opened, revealing a slightly shocked Sebastian with two plates of cake in his hands. Ciel quickly withdrew and blushed red from embarrassment, stuttering to come up with an excuse for his and your behavior while you only hung your head in shame, knowing how strict the Butler could be. "I see you finally, shall we say, 'scored,' young master. Congratulations, I always knew you two would make a lovely couple," he said cheerfully and suggestively before setting the plates down on Ciel's desk and saying, "I shall make preparations for Lady Elizabeth to visit in a few days, for I'm sure you would like to cancel your engagement" Ciel's cheeks darkened even further as he simply nodded and grabbed your hand, both of you at a loss for words at Sebastian actually shipping the both of you. Lacing your fingers with Ciel's you whispered, "Be prepared for lots of tears when you tell her," making him cringe beside you.