Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader

Requested by: no one

Lemon Rating: 0/10

Title: I love Grell Sutcliff!

Word Count: 795

Your P.O.V

It didn't take you long to realize that the sound of high heels speedily clacking on the tile floors of the dispatch belonged to none other than your senpai. It also didn't take long for you to realize that senpai was in trouble again considering the loud, angry shouts from your superior, who was threatening to take away senpai's scythe again. You continued walking down the hall like the majority of the other reapers in the dispatch, the shouts and clunking of one man's scythe hitting another man's head all too familiar. "What's that Sutcliff gone and done now?" Asked one of your subordinates to his best mate, who simply responded in his playful tone, "Dunno. Bet ten bucks I can get the receptionist to go on a date with me though." Rolling your eyes in disgust at the flirtatious and manipulative Ronald Knox you continued done the hall, wondering what Sutcliff-senpai had done to deserve a beating and demotion for the third time this month. Probably slacked off to go see his precious 'Sebas-chan' again. Your cheeks turned bright red and you growled in anger at jealousy at the handsome demon, who somehow managed to capture senpai's heart in one night while you had been trying for three years, having only realized and accepted your sexuality about a year after you met the flamboyant reaper. Turning a corner you accidentally bumped into a tall figure, hastily mumbling apologies and side stepping them to get out of their way. "(Your/Nick/Name)-chan? Is that you?" You internally cringed at the sound of his voice and quickly backed off, not looking up from the floor as you nodded, your hands that were clasped in front of you sweating and shaking. "(Y/N/N)-chan, I've been looking for you! Come, come, we must go have some lunch. I've much to discuss with you, death~!" Smiling a little as he struck his signature pose, you allowed him to lead you out the door and away from the dispatch, your hand gripping the handle of your scythe out of habit as he guided you into a small restaurant. "Ahh, this is my favourite place! The walls are decorated in the beautiful colour of passion and love! Perhaps I should bring my Bassy here after a romantic stroll in the moonlight!" He continued to ramble on and on about his Romeo-and-Juliet-like love for the demon Sebastian, his eyes glittering as blood dripped from his nose. Most likely some kind of porno going on in his head, you thought to yourself, quietly taking a seat and pretending to be interested in senpai as you sadly thought of all the things you could do together if he would only see you the way you saw him. "(Y/N/N)-chan? Are you okay? You look like you're about to burst into tears... Oh my! Have my beautiful statements of love brought tears to your eyes?! My, my, I must be more poetic than I thought!" You almost felt like crying at this point. Senpai didn't even seem to care at all. Deciding you'd had enough of his rubbish talk you excused yourself and rushed out of the restaurant bawling.

That night you sat alone in your apartment with a glass of wine in your hand, feeling only a little tipsy as you downed the rest of the wine, letting out a little hiccup when you set the glass back down on the table. Checking your watch you realized that your shift started in about an hour, so you quickly made your way to the dispatch with your scythe in hand, wanting to make a little announcement before you left to reap souls. Strolling in through the door and heading to the dining room, you felt a little nauseous, your head spinning as you thought of what you were about to do. Bursting through the door you stared around the hall, all the reapers that were either eating or talking suddenly turning their head to you. "Everyone, I have an announcement to make!" You took a deep breath in and shut your eyes as you loudly shouted, "I'm gay and I love Grell Sutcliff!!" Opening your eyes you noticed a lot of happy reapers, although the majority of them seemed to be staring at one reaper in particular, who had just stood up from his seat with a large smile on his face. With your cheeks burning in embarrassment and your eyes as wide as dinner plates, you stared at he red haired man and exclaimed, "Sutcliff-senpai?!"

The end is whatever you want it to be. Unless you want a part 2. Hope you enjoyed and sorry for not updating.