William x Reader

Totally in love with William <3 (I love William's smile in the picture above!)

William x Reader - Addicted

Your P.O.V

"William-senpai," you acknowledged respectfully as you entered his office, since he called for you a while ago. He stood in front of you, leaning back on his desk with his scythe on the floor, a place where he would never allow it to rest. "Are you alright, Sir?" You asked as you rushed forward to check his forehead for any sign of a fever, only to find his cheeks burning red and his face hot. "I-I'm fine," he stammered unconvincingly, running a now bare hand through his hair, the black gloves he usually wore carelessly pulled off and tossed to the side. "(Y/N), I have a problem," he said in an upset voice, reaching up to push up his glasses. "Yeah, your problem is you need to go home right now! You're sick!" William suddenly lunge forward and crashed his lips onto yours, grabbing your waist and pulling you into him until your chests were pressed against each other, your hands reaching up to grab tufts of his hair as you started to kiss back. After a minute of the fierce and passionate kiss he pulled away and said, "I've had a strong urge to do that for a few years now. I believe that I am in love with you" You gasped at his confession and grabbed his tie, pulling him in for another kiss just as passionate as the previous one, however this time he managed to slip his tongue into your mouth. Sucking on his tongue lightly you pulled away this time, whispering in between breaths, "This explains your so called fever," before kissing him again and allowing yourself to be pinned against the wall as he greedily nibbled on your bottom lip, both of you addicted to the sweet bliss of your bodies being connected in such a way, and you both knew that it would literally be the death of you.

Extended ending

William's P.O.V

After having being away in another country for a month I couldn't wait to walk through the doors of the dispatch in England, where no doubt everyone would be waiting for me. I didn't care about them though, I just wanted to see her. My body itched and squirmed at the thought of her touching me once again, a delightful shiver running down my spine and the butterflies in my stomach fluttering like crazy, the feeling only growing with every step. Trying to keep a cool facade I breathed in deeply before exhaling and pushing open the dispatch door, instantly being attacked with all the reapers from the England dispatch with hugs and cheers. After managing to finally get everyone off me I saw her standing further back from the now parted the crowd, a bright smile on her face. Since no one knew of our relationship yet they were bound to get a shock from what I was about to do. I grinned at her and sprinted forward, enveloping her in a quick hug before kissing her in front of everyone, earning many gasps and one wolf whistle from the crowd. "Will," she said when I pulled back, both of us awkwardly waiting with our arms around each other for the crowd to stop squawking and be quiet. "I'm pregnant," she finally said, bringing one of my arms down and setting my hand on her slowly growing stomach, the feeling of something moving inside her making me quickly withdraw my hand before placing it back. The crowd around us stared at us, completely shocked that I got her pregnant, let alone dated the beautiful reaper in the first place. "Then I think it's about time I asked you a question," I told her, smirking as I pulled a small box out of my pocket and got down on one knee. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N), I met you ten years ago, and only seven years ago we started dating. Every day you make me so happy that I find it hard to concentrate on my job, that I often crack up laughing for no reason at a silly joke you said that morning and that you make my body shiver every time you touch me. I love you so much, and now we're going to have a child. I don't blame you for it happening though, cause I end up fucking you at least ten times in one night," everyone laughed while she blushed and giggled, "Anyway, will you marry me?" I waited on the floor for about five seconds, the desperation for an answer showing in my eyes as she cried, a hand over her mouth in shock. Finally nodding yes I jumped up and picked her up, twirling her around as I laughed and cried myself, sliding the ring on her finger after gently setting her down on the ground, many of the reapers a round us finally snapping to their senses one by one and running forward to congratulate us, a few wolf whistles and slaps on my back before I pulled her in for another one of her addicting kisses. This is my life now.

I seriously thought I could've done better on this one. It seems kinda rushed since I wrote it in secret under my desk in the middle of math. Well too bad, sweetheart. Deal with it.