Ciel x Reader x Alois

Pairing: Ciel x Reader x Alois

Requested By: Fnaf_anime_Otaku

Title: I Really Like You

Lemon Rating: 1/10

Word Count: 744

Warning: none

Ciel's P.O.V

"Please, Trancy, how could anyone ever enjoy being in the mere sight of you, let alone want to date you." I knew I had struck a nerve with my harsh statement, the young boy's bright blue eyes swelling up with tears as he stormed out of my office. "Pathetic," I mumbled to myself as I continued on with my paperwork from a recent case, paperwork that was due a week ago. I admit that I had been slacking off ever since my new personal maid joined the Phantomhive staff. Said maid, who had always been rather bold and prideful yet quiet and respectful, piped up. "Young master, don't you agree that that was a little...uncalled for?" I gave a slight nod of the head, not really listening to the youngest member of my staff. "Whatever," I regretfully added in a bored tone, confirming to her that I hadn't been paying attention at all which then lead to her quickly excusing herself and rushing out of my study, her footsteps heavy and a small cough escaping her throat, as though she were fighting back tears. I knew I had regret saying anything the second I did, since I've often heard her crying to herself at night because no one ever pays any attention to her, not that I was stalking her. I was simply wandering through the halls in search of something or someone that could possibly lull me to sleep, since Sebastian, being cheeky and sarcastic, was completely out of the question. In fact I did find the maid's voice rather soothing and angelic; no matter how sad or happy she was, her voice always sounded so beautiful. I was soon brought back to Earth by a faint and gentle knock on the door. At first, I was surprised and excited, but as soon as Sebastian stepped into the room, all the joy churning around inside me disappeared. "Young master-" I grew angry at my demon butler, picking up and empty teacup and throwing it at him while screaming, "GET THE HELL OUT!"

Your P.O.V

You heard the loud smash of a teacup and a scream of anger from Ciel and you cringed, backing up against the wall as Sebastian grumpily marched past with the broken up bits of the teacup in hand. Of course, the Butler paid no mind to you. He never did. Anyway, you had been trying to find Alois, who was obviously upset with the cruel way Ciel spoke to him earlier. Despite knowing that you had a small crush on your master, you couldn't help but feel the same about the bipolar Earl of Trancy. Deciding that trying to find someone as expert at 'Hide and Seek' as Alois was pointless, you headed in the direction of the room he was currently staying in, thinking that it would be proper to double check that his bed sheets didn't need changing. Gently knocking on the door when you approached, you entered the room and almost gasped at the ungodly sight of the upset Earl Trancy, his eyes red and puffy along with his face wet with snot and tears. He lay on the bed, looking up at the roof and ignoring your presence. "My Lord, please, don't take the master's words so personally. I think he's jealous of how, after all you've been through, you can still remain so happy. Well, happy most of the time, at least." While your words didn't seem to be making anything worse, they didn't make him any happier either. "I don't like seeing you upset," you added in a whisper and almost regretted it as the boy's head snapped to face you, a small, contagious smile on his face as he sat up. "Really?" He asked in a childish voice, wiping his eyes and nose on his sleeve before getting up. His hand grabbed hold of yours, his thumb caressing you as your heart thumped in your chest. "I really like you, (Y/N), so does Ciel," he whispered, trying his hardest to avoid your eyes. With your cheeks burning red, you knew you would have to choose between the two Lords, but it would appear that Alois had the decision of trying to win your heart first, since he hastily pressed his lips against yours, stealing your first kiss.

Hope you enjoyed <3