Ciel x Reader

It was my first request so I wrote another one! Hope you enjoy this animegirl81

Title: Wedding

Takes place when Ciel is an adult!

Your P.O.V

You stood by Sebastian as he softly clicked his fingers in time to the soothing music, staring in concentration at the young newly wed couple, silently mouthing the timing of each step they took. You, however, were simply staring at the couple with a bored look on your face, hoping the celebration to be over at some point, if you could even call it a celebration. You thought it was completely pointless to celebrate an arranged marriage if the groom did not return the love that the bride felt for him. Breaking the silence as the two of them danced you whispered to the tall butler, who happened to be wearing a white suit for the day, "They look quite lovely together" He snapped out of his train of thought and looked down at you with a smile on his face. "I would agree, if it weren't for the fact that the master is in love with someone else" You gasped and, glancing back at Ciel who was dancing with his beautiful bride Elizabeth, you noticed that while he did have a bright smile on his face his eyes expresses pure sadness in her presence. You yourself had always had a crush on the master, ever since he appointed you as Mey-Rin's apprentice back when you were only thirteen and he was fourteen. Now he is twenty four and you must admit puberty hit him like a truck. His body had filled out nicely and he is not as skinny and pathetic as before along with his height shooting straight up, making him taller than Elizabeth and, surprisingly, slightly taller than Sebastian himself. "Might I ask who?" You asked curiously, crossing your gloves fingers behind your back even though you knew the chance of the master returning your love was very small, since he barely paid you a second glance when in his presence. You almost always felt as though you were invisible to him, like you were just another person he had to feed. "I know what you are thinking, (Y/N), and trust me, the master acknowledges and praises your presence and hard work all the time. It's getting him to stop talking about you that's the trick" You giggled before gasping once more when you processed what the demon had just said, looking once more to the dancing couple to see Ciel staring at you from over Elizabeth's shoulder, a light pink blush on his handsome face. "Me, Sebastian?" He nodded and smiled a genuine smile for once. "Yes, (Y/N), the master loves you"

Isn't that just sweet <3

Extended ending!

Your P.O.V

While polishing the railings of the staircase you couldn't help but remember your wonderful friend and mentor Mey-Rin, who had been staying with a recently discovered family member over in America for a while. Continuing your work you thought of all the other servants. Of course Finny still stayed at the manor, but Baldroy had moved on with Mey-Rin since they got married around a few years ago, with master Ciel's consent of course, and had twin boys they named Sebastian and Ciel along with a pet puppy named Finnian. You also heard that they might be getting a kitten named Tanaka, who had died on the eve of Ciel's eighteenth birthday, leaving most people in the manor grief stricken for weeks aside from Sebastian, who was upset for a few days but soon returned to work. You would have remained on that spot, simply thinking of all the good times, if it weren't for the loud shouting coming from upstairs. You knew it was the master and mistress, since his deep, proud voice and her sweet high pitched voice were easily distinguishable. "Ciel, I don't understand! What's gotten into you?!" You heard the two of them walking down the opposite staircase, but you paid no mind to them, secretly listening in as you continued with your work, not daring to look at them for even a second. "Elizabeth-" "-Call me Lizzy!" "Lizzy, I'm sorry, but I can't go on like this. I can't fool everyone for any longer, not even myself. I am not nor have I ever loved as more than a cousin. I apologize you had to hear this now, weeks after our wedding, but when you mentioned children I panicked" You had not noticed Sebastian sneak up behind you during all of this until he gently set his hand on the small of your back and hastily led you away from the scene, only removing his hand when you were both hiding in a closet. You opened your mouth to snap at him when he suddenly pinned you against the wall and covered your mouth, his eyes glowing fuchsia to tell you to not make a sound. Not long after you finally left the closet and you headed back to your work only to see a disgruntled Ciel standing alone with his head in his hands. "It's finally over," he whispered to himself, "Sebastian! Tell (Y/N) to come here! I think it's time I-" he froze when he saw you standing standing on the stairs with a polish covered cloth that you were wiping on the railings once again. "Good afternoon, master Ciel," you said blankly, not even looking at him, which made his next actions all the more surprising. You felt a hand grip your chin and turn your head, a pair of lips pressing against yours. Widening your eyes you tried to struggle out of their grip only to relax and kiss back when you saw it was Ciel. He pulled away and demanded, "Be mine, (Y/N)" You nodded and kissed him again, not caring that Elizabeth walked in the room right at that moment.

Lol. Elizabitch walking in at the end though.