Sebastian x Reader

WARNING: LEMON!

Modern AU. Teacher!Sebastian x Student!Reader.

You stared dreamily at the tall man with raven black hair in the bar, not even paying attention to your friends who dragged you here, away from your studies. Mr Michealis, who happened to be your music teacher, appeared to be holding his liquor very well compared to Mr Faustus, your handsome art teacher, who was now dancing inappropriately with a random girl while Mr Michaelis sat to the side laughing, a beer in his hands. You took a large sip of your own drink and noticed the sexy teacher had disappeared, but you soon found him again sitting right next to you. You blushed heavily at the close proximity and you saw that he was now a little tipsy, having had more than five beers. "What the hell was in my drink if I'm seeing you in a bar, Miss (Y/L/N)?" He asked, his words slurred slightly as his signature smirk made its way onto his face, making your breath hitch in your throat. "Nothing but beer, Sir. Afraid I was kidnapped by my friends because they think I need a man in my life," you answered, still being respectful even though you were both out of school and in a bar. Taking a sip of your drink you heard him reply, "Claude, or Mr Faustus, seems to have the same thoughts about me. Although he appears to be the one getting the girls" You gave a quick glance over to the slightly older teacher and saw him having a make out session with the girl he was dancing with against the wall. "I dunno, Sir, pretty sure we've both seen a few girls around with their eye on you" He smirked and said, "Which is exactly why I came over here. I've seen your pretty (E/C) eyes on me, gorgeous" You blushed at his words and hid your face behind your hair, which clearly unamused him as he brushed your hair behind your ear and stared deep into your eyes. Laughing a little you took a large gulp of your drink before asking, "Sir, about the homework-" "My god, your friends were right, you do need a man. Who asks about homework at a bar?" He asked, his words even more slurred than before as he leaned in a little closer, and even though you knew he wasn't drunk yet you leaned in closer too, his hot breath fanning your lips as you replied, "Perhaps I do" He crashed his lips onto yours in a heated kiss that lasted a few minutes, your vision a little hazy as you pulled back and finished your drinks before hurrying out of the bar, his hand firmly gripping your wrist as he tugged you towards the door, both of you stumbling and laughing as you did. I'm in for one hell of a night!

Extended ending - lemon

He threw you on the bed before relieving himself of his shirt and climbing on top of you, diving straight for your neck. His kisses were a little sloppy as he made his way up your neck towards your mouth, making sure to leave a visible hickey as he did. He kissed you again and slowly slipped his tongue in your mouth as though you were a precious girlfriend than a silly one night stand. He carefully started to remove your clothes, pulling back from the kiss and smiling sweetly down at you, a smile that you gladly returned before moaning as his soft fingers made contact with your chest, the pentagram tattoo on his left hand showing. "Mr Michaelis," you moaned as he started to rub your private area through your undergarments. "Call me Sebastian outside school," he said in between soft grunts as you began to palm him through his trousers, a huge bulge clearly showing. He quickly removed the rest of your clothing and his as you traced his eight pack of abs, not bothering to cover yourself in your drunken state. "You're sexy," he said lustfully as he thrust into you, making you gasp out in pain and a few tears slip out of your eyes. "The pain will go away soon," Sebastian said as he leaned down and kissed your forehead before your lips, the nice taste of his mouth distracting you from the pain. About five minutes later you said, "Sebastian... move" He decided to tease you and whispered, "Beg me" You frustratedly groaned before desperately crying, "Just fuck me already!" He nodded and told you you were a good little kitten before he started to move his hips, pulling all the way out and slamming himself back into you repeatedly, instantly hitting that spot that made you scream in pleasure each time. Soon enough you both reached your climax together, shouting each other's names as his warm seed filled you. "I've been watching you for a while, (Y/N). I love you," he whispered as he pulled out and collapsed on his bed next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into his chest. Listening to his heartbeat you replied, "This is wrong, but I love you too"

That was a sweet lemon <3 the irony here is real. Wrote the ending while listening to Book of Murder OST 'resolution,' so I made a happy ending :)