Baldroy x Reader

Requested by: my brother

Title: Explosion

Words: 404

Rating: from a hug to hardcore smut, this is almost literally nothing.

Warning:

Your P.O.V (for once)

When you first heard the huge explosion, you immediately dived under the bed you were fixing up. You were the only servant in the Phantomhive manor with no war or fighting experience of any kind. You were just an ordinary caretaker to clean up everyone else's mess when Sebastian, the head Butler, was too busy. "Damn it, Baldroy," you muttered, mentally scolding yourself for reacting so pathetically to something you heard on a daily basis. Baldroy never really picked up on the fact that cooking didn't require any fire power, but it was still rather amusing all the same to see his ridiculous afro and guilty expression. You marched down to the kitchen and almost laughed at the giant hole in the wall. "Looks like more work for Sebastian," you murmured to yourself, slapping a palm against your forehead. "Baldroy, you're always making such a big mess of things," you scolded him, the disappointment your tone making him look down at his feet sadly. "I'm sorry," he replied, "I just wanted to cook tonight's dinner so Sebastian wouldn't have to." You sighed at his excuse. Always the same over and over. "I know. But sometimes you just have to let Sebastian do his work and stay out of it, okay?" He nodded a little, not looking up. "What is this thing anyway?" You asked him, hoping to cheer him up as you poked at the massive machine in his arms. His mood instantly brightened and he had that cute smile of victory and pride his face. "It's a flamethrower!" He shouted happily, offering to demonstrate power by holding it up and aiming it at the wall. "No!" You shouted, running in in front of the device to stop him from using it. Sebastian wouldn't appreciate another hole in the wall. "I... I mean, yes," you almost screamed at the, once again, sad American. "But... Uh... why don't we do this outside? You can aim it at something that won't get your head ripped off by Sebastian." He nodded and started climbing out of the hole in the wall, which made you laugh. "Sooo. We're heading out and doing something fun. Sounds like a date to me, gorgeous." He winked and you blushed. "I guess it is a date."

Lel.