Johnny: Why Do You Hate Me...

Start from the beginning

"Darrel, we don't speak much... at all really but you are a really cool guy and a hard worker I know what its like busting your ass to put food on the table," He pulled out a slip of paper,"I asked you boss if I could help take some of your days I know it isn't a lot but I'll send the money. Please don't fight back or I won't hear the end of it! :)" "I guess I have the next week off." he let out a relieved sigh.

"Keith this reminded me so much of you." It was a Mickey and Minnie toy hugging one another.

"Dallas sometimes I wish I was as tough as you, as much a Johnny talks about you you sound awesome like Batman even. I couldn't think of anything so why not one of my favorite switchblades." He flicked out about the sharpest knife ever then continued to read,"I know I did a crappy job but your name is carved into it." "Cool."

"Sodapop honestly I didn't know what to get you, your entire self is a gift but I got you this blue flannel I noticed how much you wear them... and it brings out those sapphire eyes of yours..." He looked down with the shirt in his hands turning red.

"Ponyboy I know you hate me the most but I don't care at all. Johnny told me about this movie you saw and he tells me you love reading... :)." His eyes widened when he saw his gift it was Gone With The Wind.

I didn't read mine out loud except for the part that actually told me to.

"Johnny as much as the don't like me you always talk about them and I see how much you love them, I wish I had something like that." When I looked up everyone was looking down at their gifts.

"Hey Johnnycake what's that on the back?" When I finished reading to myself I shouted and sprinted out the door.

∆∆∆∆

We found (Y/N) sitting against the tree. I looked at her closely when she started to sob.

"(Y/N) .... (Y/N) its gonna be alright. Everything's gonna be okay." I kept repeating to her. "No its not. I don't know how much more of this I can take Johnny I can't live with knowing the people you love hate me so much I don't even know what I did wrong and I hate myself for it Johnny I hate myself."

I looked back at the boys and they all were coming towards us which lead to a group hug. Each and everyone of them said sorry a million times and thank you for the gifts.

"Wanna come to our place (Y/N)?" Pony asked with a nudge. "No I'll just go home. Goodnight guys."

I kissed her and hugged her tightly before she was walking home safely.