Chapter 30: One happy surprise

Chapter 30

-Cassidy-

"I guess I'm super duper in love with you too, Finn Odair", I whisper.

He smiles at me. A little smile, but a smile that shows that he's a little relieved, happy and joyful. Wow, all that in one little smile?

"Really?"

"Yeah", I say and start to drag him towards the sofa.

We sit down and I cuddle down beside him with my head on his chest.

Finn is so warm and I feel so safe, just as when he saved me from getting hit by that car when I was thirteen.

So he was mean to me when we were kids, just because he was afraid of falling in love with me when we got older? Well that explains a lot to be honest, becuase he was like that just all of a sudden, Bang Bom! And he wasen't mean gradually, no, just Bam!

Suddenly I begin to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Finn asks.

"Just the way you behaved towards me when we were kids, now that I think about it, it's a little pathetic how you were reasoning, you know", I laugh.

"Yeah I know, Peeta used to say that to me all the time, and that I had to stop, because otherwise it would end up with you hating me forever instead", he says.

I realize it's true. It really was close that I started to hate him, but he saved me at school and somehow I began to realize that the old Finn were still around.

"I'm really glad that you listend to what Uncle Peeta said, you didn't listen to anyone else", I say. "I tried to understand what I had done to you, but I realized that you were the one with the problem".

"I was, you were my problem", he says, brushing his lips against mine.

It's strange, but I do feel flattered by what he's telling me, I mean, it just means that he likes me a lot right?

"Well it's good that you did something about it", I whisper.

"It really is", he whispers smiling and I kiss him.

I feel electricity spread throughout my body and I just lean down in the sofa and pulls Finn over me and the kiss becomes more aggressive but also more passionate.

When his tongue slips into my mouth I give away a groan of satisfaction and I pull him tighter to me.

After what seems like an eternity but also no time at all, we hear someone clear his throat.

Finn and I jump apart and stand up to see that Aunt Katniss and Uncle Peeta are standing there and looking at us. Aunt Katniss with raised eyebrows as if this is something completely new to her, while Uncle Peeta on the other hand doesn't seem surprised at all, more like happy.

I realize how much Finn actually must have talked to Uncle Peeta about his feelings for me, and I'm filled with so much respect for Uncle Peeta because he has kept everything to himself and let Finn handle it all by himself as he wanted. He didn't even tell Aunt Katniss, and I know that he tells her everything.

"Uh ... we put down Rye and Katie at eight and Willow and Rye went out at nine ", Finn says with a red color started to sneak up in his face.

"At nine o'clock? Really? Willow never want to sleep at nine", Aunt Katniss says surprised. "What did you do? Did you give them sleep syrup or something?"

"No but I guess they where pretty tired after dancing for about an hour", I grin.

"Dancing?" Uncle Peeta asks.