Chapter 13: War!

Warning: Some sexuel disturbance in beginning of the chapter, but have fun reading :)

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Chapter 13

-Katniss-

I continue to kiss Peeta's neck when the buckle on his belt goes up.

The hunger I feel for his body makes me thoughtless for a while and I basically tear up Peeta's jeans.

He chuckles under the kiss, over my eagerness to undress him and he pulls down the zipper on my nightgown.

When my nighgown falls down on the floor next to Peeta's torn jeans I pull him towards the bed and we fall laughing on the soft mattress with Peeta on top of me.

Peeta's hands caress me all over my body and I start to caress his beautiful body, also with both my hands. And when my hand reach his butt, I notice that he still has his boxers on.

I let out a sound of frustration and pull down his boxers.

Peeta's hands find their way to my panties and he pulls them down while his lips begins to kiss me on and between my breasts.

I give away a moan of satisfaction and the only thing that would feel even better would be to connect our bodies.

I scream of satisfaction when he enters me and my hands finds his head and I start to pull his hair.

I still can't believe how good our bodies fit together. Nothing can please me more than to have Peeta inside of me so I can't determine where I start and and he ends. We simply just become one.

Peeta pulls away for a second, enough time for me to flip him and make me end up on top of him instead before he enters me again. I kiss him all over his torso and lick his neck.

All this and the fact that he's still in me, makes him even louder than me.

This is better than any other time ... or no, not better than the wedding night , but still, as close as it can get so of course the rest of the night becomes a blur.

•••

I wake up happier than I've been in a long time. We are home, Peeta and I are home and has just started our life as married for real now.

I lie next to Peeta's warm and naked body. He breathes peaceful and heavy.

The sun shines through the open window and it seems to be a warm ... wait a minute! Open window?! When did I open ... Oh no! Now I remember ... I opened the window before I put the nightgown on last night ... which means that the window was open when we ... Oh no! We weren't exactly quiet. Oh I just hope that no one decided to take an evening stroll, it can't have been fun to hear us last night ... I'm just saying.

Peeta starts moving and I turn my head towards his face just in time to see his eyelids flutter open and show those beautiful, piercing ocean blue eyes that light up when he see me.

"Good morning beautiful", Peeta says and gives me a loving morning kiss.

"Good morning my darling", I say smiling. "Last night was absolutely wonderful".

"It sure was", Peeta says with a big smile.

"Yeah but I don't think the others thought so", I say with a big grin.

"The others?" Peeta asks confused.

I point to the open window and Peeta sees that it's open. He starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Not funny", I say, and keep myself from joining his laughter. "You were really loud you know, what if someone actually was out last night?"

"You were just as loud Katniss", Peeta says and when he gets control over his laughter, he starts to hiccup instead.

Oh he's just too cute when he hiccup.

"Do you know how irresistibly cute you are when you hiccup?" I ask and lie down on top of him over the cover.

Peeta laughs before he lifts me up bridal style and steps out of the bed.

"What does my dear wife say about breakfast?"

"Perfect", I say and he starts to walk towards the door. "But we should probably get dressed first".

That's when Peeta notice that we're still naked and starts laughing again before letting me down.

Peeta gets dressed before me, so he walks down to start making breakfast. Just as well because my stomach starts to rumble and I'm useless at cooking. While Peeta on the other hand ... Well he cooks magic.

When I get to the stairs, I'm overwhelmed by the smell of freshly made pancakes. Oh my god, Peeta's pancakes! He knows how much I love his pancakes.

I rush down the rest of the way to the kitchen where he stands. Since he only have a pair of soft pants on, I can see his naked back. All muscles and lines. So. Hot.

I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his middle section and kiss his cheek.

He leans his head against mine for a minute before he flips the pancake in the pan.

"I could sit here and smell the pancakes my whole life", I say dreamy when I sit on the sink beside the stove. "Have I told you that you make the best pancakes in the whole world?"

Peeta smiles.

"Better than the Capitols?"

"Much better", I say honestly.

"Thank you, nothing makes me happier than to satisfy my wonderful wife", he says and puts new batter in the pan.

"No you proved that last night perfectly well", I say with a sly smirk.

Peeta laughs low and get lost in his eyes for a while. He's thinking about last night, just like me. It's hard to get out of the head.

And now I see another opportunity to laugh. I put my hand in the batter bowl and drag my hand over Peeta's face.

He jumps and put the pancake on the pancake plate.

"What was that for?" He asks shocked.

"For me", I laugh.

I see what he's doing and jumps down from the sink to try to escape his revenge but I'm too late and get my whole face full with batter.

War! I think and and hurry to the bowl and pour all the batter over Peeta who gasps, because he wasn't prepared to get the whole bowl over him.

"Katniss!" He says looking at me. But than he smirks. "Have I told you how much I love you lately?"

But I understand what's coming so I start to run out of the kitchen.

"Yes you have, so stay away Peeta", I shout.

"No let me give you a big bear hug", he says and runs after me.

When I come to the living room, Peeta gets ahold of me and pulls me into a big hug, so I get batter all over me as well.

"No Peeta", I say when it's already to late and he laughs evilly.

"Your fault", he says, but he lets go of me and we both start laughing at how the other one looks. Batter all over our bodies.

We stop laughing and I lean in to kiss him when the front door opens and we see Haymitch enter.

He stops when he sees us and frowns.

"What...?" He begins, but he seems to change his mind. "Or no, I don't think want to know".

And he turns around and walks out of the house again.

We start laughing and I jump up in Peeta's arms and he holds me up.

"I love you too", I say before I give him a greasy kiss.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Okay hosestly, what did you think? ;)

I really wanna know what you thought about this chapter and about this fanfiction.

I sure hope you liked it anyway,

but please vote and commet to tell me :)

-Josephine 💋