Chapter 9: The weddig night

Chapter 9

-Katniss-

I stand in the shower and wash off all the makeup.

I love to stand in the warm rain. Peeta has probably not come into the room yet. He wanted to talk to Haymitch and say sorry for hitting him this morning.

I turn off the shower and immediatley starts to freeze. I look around and realize that I don't have any clothes in here. But I do see one of Peetas sweaters.

A soft green sweater that I put on. I feel the faint scent of Peetas cologne.

When I walk out of the bathroom, Peeta is standing there, pouring up something in two glasses.

"Hi there", I say.

"Well hello to you too Mrs. Mellark", Peeta says and turns around.

He sees that I'm wearing his sweater.

"You can't have it back", I say. "It's far to cozy to let go of".

Peeta comes closer to me.

"But you know, now I don't have anything to put on after I've showered", he says.

I smirk.

"Even better", I say.

Peeta laughs and pull me close.

"So you're not shy about naked people anymore", he says, brushing away a lock of hair from my eyes.

"Not for my husband's naked body", I say seductively.

Peeta pull away from me.

"I need a shower", he says and walks into the bathroom pretty quick.

When I hear him turn on the tab I start laughing so much that I fall onto the bed.

I've actually gotten over my shyness over naked bodies, but it's just that Peeta's body ... it's so sexy that I begin to blush, that's all.

I decide to switch over from Peeta's sweater to one of my nightgowns.

I check in the bag and find a nightgown I don't recognize. Effie must have slipped it into my bag. But I smile evilly because it's just absolutely perfect.

I put it on. It's a black lace nightgown with bra cups that raises my breasts very much and ends just below my butt.

I mess up my hair and look in the mirror.

Peeta's going to go crazy over this, so I might as well have a bit of fun.

I stand in front of the table. Looking all seductively.

I hear him turn the shower off and he comes back out to me again.

He's only in a pair of boxer.

Okay, I swear that this is my life's funniest moment ever! Peeta's eyes becomes so big that I think they'll jump out of his face.

"Uh..." Peeta who has never had a problem with words is now speechless.

I walk seductively towards him and his hand sneaks around my waist.

"Katniss..."

I put my finger to his lips.

"I'm tired", I say and pull away from him and slowly walk towards the bed while I waggling my ass.

"But ... Katniss ... But ... What?" Peeta runs up and stands in front of me. "Are you mad at me or something? Or do you just like messing with me?"

Peeta's eyes are still abnormally large.

I throw my arms around Peeta's neck and close the gap between us.