Chapter 25: Interesting Visit

Sitting in the hospital, Liam continually looking at the phone, his leg bouncing up and down beside him. He looks at the clock once more, his appointment with Natasha and the doctor in fifteen minutes. 

          Natasha walks in two hours later, Liam furious. He looks up and sees her walking in. He stands up abruptly, striding towards her.

          "What the hell Natasha? Where have you been? Your appointment was two hours ago," Liam says practically in a whisper.

         "What?" she looks back at him, her eyes flickering.

          "Are you seriously high right now?" he asks, grabbing her arm.

          Natasha shrugs him off.

          "You're kidding me, right? You're pregnant, and that baby relies on you," Liam states, pointing to her stomach. 

          "Leave me alone," Natasha shouts, shoving him away.

         "Do you even give a shit?" Liam asks sternly, his hand wrapping her upper arm. 

          "Why should I?" she asks, trying to break from Liam's grasp.

          "Because you're carrying a human being," he says, keeping his hand tight around her upper arm.

         "Bullshit. Get the hell away from me. This man is harassing me!" she starts to yell.

          Liam chuckles. "I'm not harassing you, cut the shit," he says.

          "Sir, let go of the woman," a security guard walks up.

       "I'm fighting you for custody just to let you know," Liam let's go and walking to the elevator.