Chapter 18: Wake Up Call

A pound on the door awakens both Gunner and Liam. The pair asleep on the couch. He sits up, Gunner barking like crazy.

          "Gunner hush," Liam commands and walks to the door. He flips on the front porch light and then opens the door. "Sloane?" rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing here? It's almost five in the morning."

          "Shut up," she says, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bedroom. The moment they walk in, Sloane pulls off her shirt and tossing it before turning around and kissing him hard. Of course, Liam kisses back. Her hands slide up his chest and pulling his shirt off, pulling him to the bed. Liam waking up.

          "What are you doing here Sloane?" he asks into her lips, hovering over her.

          "Don't...just don't," she says, pulling him down and kissing him once more, pulling the rest of her clothes off along with Liam's.

          He hears her phone buzzing in her jeans pocket on the floor.

           "Ignore it..." Sloane mumbles, holding his chin towards her.

          He nods, ignoring it and goes back to kissing her. A few minutes later it buzzes once more. Liam sighs into her neck.

          "Ignore it," she says again, sliding her hands down his abs.

           It buzzes one more time.

          "Oh good lord," Liam sighs, pulling away.

          "Ugh."

          Liam leans over Sloane and grabs her phone, seeing it's all from Eric. "Yeah, I figured," handing the phone to her.

          "Hello?" she answers.

          "Hey babe, did you make it home okay?" Eric asks.

          "Mhm...perfectly," she smiles as Liam kisses her neck, in-between her breasts and down to her stomach.

          "What are you doing?" Eric asks.

          "Just sitting in the bathtub," she smiles, nudging Liam softly with her foot. "Long day at work, resting my tired muscles."

          Liam smirks and kisses over her hips and then down her thighs. "You need help in that bathtub?"

          "Aww thanks," Sloane smiles, gripping his hair with her free hand, "but I'm okay. I'm just about done, and then I'm going to head to bed. It was a long shift."

          "Okay babe, I love you," Eric says, Liam kissing up her inner thigh.

          "Mhm, I love you," Sloane hangs up, tossing the phone on the floor. "Are you crazy?" she laughs.

          Liam smirks, kissing back up her body and to her lips. "You're enjoying it."

          "Of course I am," she smirks.

          "What did Prince Charming want?"

          "Make sure I got home safe," looking at Liam.

          Liam nods as he keeps kissing her, both exploring the other's bodies. They don't get to bed until around eight in the morning.