Thirty-Seven: And Our Worst Nightmares Come True

Start from the beginning

We were interrupted by a knocking on the door.

Again. Really? How many times do we have to be interrupted by someone knocking on the damn door.

I pulled away muttering incoherent words under my breath.

"Come in." Jake said.

The door opened revealing that it what Jared with our clothes.

"Thank you Jared." Jake said as Jared handed him the bag.

"No problem. I'm glad to see that you're okay. Both of you."

"Was Hadley still in the waiting room when you got here?" I asked.

"Uh yeah but the doctor was just about to take her to see Lucas."

"Okay that's good."

"We'll stop in and see him before we leave." Jake said to me before turning to Jared. "Go home. Get some sleep. You'll need it for tomorrow."

"Yes sir. You two both have a good rest of the night."

"Bye Jared." I waved before he left the room.

After Jared left Jake and I put on the clothes he brought us before leaving to go find Lucas and Hadley.

We got Lucas's room number from a nurse and from there we went on to find his room.

Finally finding his room we opened the door only to see Hadley straddling Lucas, us completely interrupting their make out session.

Haha finally some revenge. I wonder how he likes it.

Hadley immediately got off of Lucas when they noticed our presence.

"Hey bro how's it going?" Jake asked Lucas.

"Well I'd be doing a lot better if you guys hadn't of interrupted us."

"Payback's a bitch, isn't it?" I smirked.

"Hey I had a very good reason to interrupt you guys."

I glared at him causing him to give me a cheesy grin.

"Anyways thank you for back there you know protecting me." I said to Lucas sincerely.

"Hey it's my job. And plus either way it was a lose lose situation. Either I protect you and get my ass kicked by shards of glass or I don't protect you and I get my ass kicked by your lovely mate here."

"You're an idiot." Jake joked, shaking his head at Lucas.

"It's true."

"Thanks bro I'm kinda glad you were there." Jake said as him and Lucas shared a bro hug.

Jake patter Lucas on the back during the hug causing Lucas to groan in pain.

Jake took my hand and started heading towards the door.

"But don't interrupt us next time." Jake smirked now that Lucas was in pain.

"Sure beat a man while he's down!" Lucas called after us. "That's the only way you could take me cause I could totally kick your ass!"

Jake chuckled.

"Looks like someone's looking for a fight." I joked.

"We'll fight just not tonight. Tonight we're going home and we're gonna sleep."

"Sleep or have sex?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

Jake jumped in excitement. "Sex. I vote sex. Definitely sex. 100% sex."