Epilouge

Their baby girl. ^^^

6 months later -

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

"One more push baby come on!" I heard Blake say. "SHUT UP! I AM PUSHING!" I screamed as I held his hand in a death grip.

I had went into labor about ten excruciating hours ago and when the time came to push I was excited and nervous. "Congratulations, my Queen, King, it is a girl." the doctor said.

"You did very well my little wolf." Blake said giving me a kiss on the lips. I growled softly.

The past five months have been crazy. I was now the Luna Queen and Blake was the Alpha King. We had found out I was pregnant about a month after the rouges had 'attacked'.

Our kingdom has grown and we created a safe haven for other creatures. The rouges had come back and now there are none simple as that.

When I had first found out I was pregnant Blake and myself were very protective considering what happened last time.

"Your baby girl is healthy. What is the name?" The doctor questioned. "Rosie Ann Frost" Blake answered. We had decided on the names a couple weeks ago.

"Beautiful." The doctor replied. "How are you feeling?" Blake questioned as the doctor handed him Rose and he took my pulse and blood pressure.

"Tired and hungry." I replied with a small smile. "Want to hold her?" He asked. "Nah shit . I just spent ten hours trying to push her out of my hoo ha . Of course I want to hold her." I said with arms reaching for her.

He laughed and handed her to me. His laugh still gave my stomach butterflies. "Hi baby." I said in a baby voice. She cooed and smiled.

"She has your eyes babe." I said looking at Blake. "She has your smile and nose." He replied. I giggled. "She is perfect." We both said.

"I love you." I told Rosie who was now fast asleep in my arms. "Your amazing little wolf." He told me as he took Rosie

I felt the nervy drain out of me as the adrenaline rushed out.

"Josie and Max will be by later once you have rested." He told me. I nodded. "Thank you for being here." I told him as my eyes began to droop.

I smiled as he was talking  to Lyla. "Of course. I love you my little wolf." He replied. "I love you too my Alpha." I said as I drifted into a dreamless sleep

___________________________________

Hey lovelies.

Hope y'all liked this book. Please
Comment
Vote
Follow

Please let me know what y'all thought of this book and what kind of book y'all want me to do next. I will try to make it a lot better. With more details and more character interaction.

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30