Chapter 12 (EDITED)

I woke up in the same room I was in before. I tried to lift my hands, but they were restrained as were my feet.

I let out an annoyed growl and plopped my head back on the pillow. The door flung open and Blake walked in.

"Is this really necessary?" I snapped. Be nice to mate! My wolf growled. I tuned her out and went back to my mate.

"Yes, we were not sure if you would do what you did last time you, woke up and run off." He replied walking over.

"Well when can I get out of them?"I snapped. "Lucy, your wolf...has changed. Somethings different. The color of your wolf is silver, but that's not the change i'm talking about."

He said. "Ok?" I questioned as I pulled on the restraints making them snap off.

Blake looked shocked. "What!" he exclaimed. I smirked and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist just breathing in his scent. He hesitated before embracing me.

He smelled like woods and chocolate. "I missed you." He said wrapping his arms around me. "I missed you too. Sorry for snapping at you earlier, both times." I said looking up at him.

He bent down and placed a scorching kiss on my lips. Our mouthed immediately started to move in sync. It was complete and utter bliss.
I stiffened and murmured "not this again" before going cold.

***

"Hello darling."
"Hi." I said with a sigh as I walked over to her. "I see that the change went well?" She observed. "I don't know what you are talking about." I replied.

"Yes you do, I know you can feel it dear." She said with confidence.

It was true I could feel something different about me. I felt more powerful and more confident about everything. "I guess." I mumbled to her. "What your feeling is the power of your father and I flowing through your veins. I made it so that you would not get all of it until you had a mate to take care of you and to make sure that my baby was ok and...stable." She explained.

"So I have some kinda powers now?" I asked. "Yes." She replied. "They will come out in time. I have to go now. I love you darling. Be safe." She said as she faded away.

***

I breathed in and felt my body warm up. "Blake?" I questioned. "Oh thank god." I heard him say as his arms wrapped around me. "I will never get used to that my little wolf." He replied.

I smiled and leaned in to him. He groaned as I tried to situate myself on his lap. "You should stop that babe." He said in a husky voice. "Or what?" I questioned with a smirk on my face as I moved a little more.

He growled and turned me to face him so I was straddling him as we sat on the floor.

I felt his lips claim mine possessively. His lips trailed down my neck, kissing the mark lightly causing a shiver to run down my body.

His lips found mine again and he bit my lip causing me to gasp as his tongue entered my mouth. "PDA!" I heard from behind me. Josie.

I jumped up from his lap and smirked. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me growling mine. "Yes, we know." Josie said coming over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"You scared me girl. Don't ever do that again." She scowled. I laughed. "I will try." I replied.

"Well, I have to go to school see y'all later." She said as she walked out the door.

I turned to Blake and looked at him hopefully. "Let the doctors check you then you can go Tomorrow." He replied. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat down on the bed.

"Everything seems good, Luna." The pack Doctor Margret said. "Thank you Margret." Blake said as she walked out of the room. "Can we go home now?" I questioned. "Anything for my little wolf." I smiled at his nickname for me.

"Thank you Alpha." I replied as he picked up off the bed with ease. I put my head against his chest, there were tingles everywhere and it honestly relaxed me to he core. I felt exhaustion hit me and I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

_____________________________________

Hey lovelies.

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope y'all liked this one. I am super tired so please ignore any mistakes.
Comment
Vote
Follow.

Hope y'all have a fantabulous day

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30