Chapter 29(EDITED)

As soon as I reached the pack house, Blake rushed up to my wolf. "Oh thank the goddess. I am so sorry baby. I did not mean to do that. I swear." He said falling in his knees with tear stained eyes.

My poor Alpha.

I forgive you. I forgave you the moment you did it. I answered him through the mind link since I hadn't shifted yet. His eyes softened and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

I shifted back, not caring I was in my birthday suit. I heard him growl and he took off his shirt and placed it in my hands. "Alpha!" I heard the second in command shout. "The ceremony is to be held tomorrow." He stated.

Blake growled an unearthly growl. "Put. Shirt. On!" Ah. I slipped it over my head and the bottom fell to my knees. He growled possessively and pulled me to his side.

"Thank you Michael. What ceremony?" I questioned. His eyes filled with sorrow. "The ceremony for your parents."

***

Vision -

'Alpha! Rouge attack!' I heard someone scream. I looked to see my old beta running towards my dad. 'ALL FIGHTERS TO THE FRONT LINE! He bellowed. 'DADDY!' I screamed but he didn't turn to look at me. What the hell? I tried to move but couldn't.
I felt tears run down my face as the fight continued on. I closed my eyes. 'I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS!' I yelled as tears covered my face. I opened my eyes. I saw my parents room. 'LYLA?!' My father screamed. Lyla!' He said softer. 'Here Alex.' She said coming out from her hiding spot. '

MOM!' I yelled. I knew they couldn't here me but I missed them and wished they were still alive. There was banging at the door. 'I love you.' My dad told my mom 'and I you' she replied with tears in her eyes.

The rouges burst into the room. 'Goddess please let our children be ok!' I heard my mom whisper. I closed my eyes. I heard scream an and snarls and teeth tearing into flesh. I screamed as tears ran down my face.

Vision over

***

I opened my eyes and instead of my parents I saw Blake. I heard someone screaming and I realized it was me. I had tears running down my face. "LUCY?!" I heard Blake yelling.
By this time the whole pack was surrounding me. "M-my p-p-parents! I-I s-saw them die!" I stuttered with tears in my eyes.

Blake pulled me close and I heard a growl come from his chest. "Nothing to see here. Go back to work!" He boomed in his Alpha voice. I felt so small and weak right now. I did not need this shit right now.

I buried my face in his chest and sobbed into his shirt. Why?! Why would she make me see that. Blake whispered soothing words and played with my hair. Calming a little. Everything I closed my eyes I saw my mom and dad and those stupid rouges. I cried even harder.

Later than sooner I fell asleep against Blake  with tear stained eyes and a puffy nose.

____________________________________

Hey lovelies. Sorry for the feels. If this chapter gave you any.
Pls
Comment
Vote
Follow

Will update soon. Pls let me know what y'all thought.

Peace out lovelies.

-scareltbride30