Chapter 17 (EDITED)

Blake^^^
___________________________________

Blake POV
Recap.
{Blake threw water on Lucy she got mad and ran out.}
>>>>

It was a stupid thing to do. I should have known that she was going to get mad. Now she is in the forest all alone. She will be ok. My wolf reassured me. I tried to mind link her, but she had put up a wall. She has shut me out.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO LUCY?" My sister yelled storming into my room poking my chest. "I poured water on her to wake her up and she got mad." I said with a frown. "Well nah crap she got mad. I would have gotten mad too. Where did she go?" She questioned. "I don't know." I said frustrated. What if she goes and cheats with a mother wolf. Mate would not cheat. Don't be stupid. She is ours. My wolf said. I shut him out. "Should I go look for her?" I asked my sister who was now angry. "No, if someone poured cold water on me right when I woke up, I would be fuming. I would not want anyone to come after me. Yet. She will come back when she is ready." She said pinching the bridge of her nose.
"Well she is my mate, dammit." I said get angry. "It was just water. Why did she get so mad?"
  "She got mad cause you poured water on her. Ask her when she gets back." Josie said turning and leaving. 
  I turned and walked to my office. I slammed my fist on the desk. "Dammit." Is she ok, Cas? I asked my wolf. Yes. I can still feel Ember. He replied. I let out a sigh and sat down at my desk.
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
"Come in." I said gruffly. I looked up to see the door handle jiggling. What the hell? I saw the door finally open and saw Max walk in.
I started to laugh. He ran over to me and I sat him on my lap. "Hi Blake." He said
With smile. "Hi bud. What can I do for you?" I questioned.  "Where is Lucy?" He asked with a smile."I want to play trains with her." He explained. "Oh, she is not here right now. She should be back later." Hopefully. "Oh, ok." He said with a frown. His eyes brightened and he looked at me. "Do you want to play trains." He asked. I looked at him and I smiled. "I can't right now. Later we can play trains when I am done with...work. Why don't you go ask granny?" I suggested. He got off my lap as walked out of the room without saying anything.  I could tell he was disappointed, but I needed to find my mate and it was already midday.

6 hours later -

It's already dark and Lucy still was not home. I was getting desperate and angry. I had sent groups out to go look for her earlier, but it was like she disappeared.
I pushed harder to get the mind link go through. I felt her walls come down. LUCY! Where the hell are you? I boomed. I was mad I needed to get away. I will be home later. Came her sweet voice and then she shut me out again.
I punched a hole in the wall, my anger taking over. I am alpha! She is overreacting. I started pacing around the room.
About an hour later I sat down and put my head in my hands, running my fingers through my hair. This girl is going to be the death of me.

____________________________________

Hey lovelies.
Hope y'all liked his POV.
Please
Comment
Follow
Sorry for this chapter being as short as it is I have to babysit soon so that's why it is short. I changed Blake's person. This is the official Blake. If you have anyone in mind for Lucy please comment and let me know. Taft goes for all the characters too.

Peaceful lovelies. Stay wonderful.

-scarletbride30