Chapter 18 (EDITED)

New Lucy ^^^

================================
Lucy's POV

///////

I walked into the pack house purposefully slamming the door behind me. I wanted him to know I was back. 

I heard a loud growl erupt from upstairs. I quickly ran to our room and shut the door behind, lock-in it as I heard loud footsteps coming down the hall.

"Lucy?! I know you are in there little mate." He boomed from the other side of the door. Oh crap.

"If you don't open this damn door then I will break it down!" He yelled banging on the door. Crap. Mate angry. HIDE! Ember howled. I found a small space in the bathroom and squeezed into it. I heard the door splinter apart. I heard him sniff the air and then curse. Can he smell us? I questioned.  No. I hid our scent. Cas is very angry. She stated Cas must be his wolf.

"She doesn't want us anymore!" I heard him sit down on the bed. "She is basically rejecting us and over what? Stupid spilled water." He grumbled sniffling. Was he crying?
He thought we were rejecting him?  No.
I heard him get up and punch the wall.

I could feel tears prick the corner of my eyes at the thought of not having him anymore. It was stupid that I got so angry. I got up from my hiding spot. My scent must still be covered because when I approached him he didn't turn. I looked and saw plaster on the ground from the wall.

I placed one hand on his back and I felt him go stiff. "Lucy?" He asked turning around. "Hi, Mr. Alpha." I said with a smile. "I-I though you left me." He said with a frown.

His eyes were red from the crying.
The most feared Alpha just cried. "Not a chance." I said placing my hands on his face.

"I love you. I am sorry for overreacting. It was just water. I should not have gotten mad. Next time just wake me up by kisses or something." I said with a smile. "I'm sorry too." He replied  pulling me into a hug.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent. "I know I must have scared you back there, I was just so scared that I had lost you and my wolf kind of took control."

He said pulling back. I stared at his lips for a minute before my eyes flicked up to his. His lips crushed mine in a possessively sweet passion. I moaned as he bite my lip and felt his tongue enter my mouth.
When he pulled away we were both panting.

"I love you." He said.
"And I you." I replied.
"LUCY!" I heard Josie and Max exclaim as they crushed me in hug, forcing me to loose contact with Blake. "What happened to the door?" Josie asked. I looked at Blake and she nodded.

"Do you want to play trains Lucy?" Max questioned. "Its almost twelve. Why aren't you in bed?" I asked. "Aunt Josie said I could stay up." He explained with a grin. "Oh. Well it's time for you to go to bed Max." I ordered.

He frowned and stomped of to his room mumbling. I swear, that kid has an attitude the size of Texas.  "Let's go to bed babe." Blake said with a yawn. I turned to Josie and gave her a smile. "Don't ever run off again. Got it? No matter what my idiot brother does." She scowled.

"Yes ma'am!" I said with a laugh. 
Blake pulled me into a hug."time for bed?" He questioned. I nodded and went to Max's room. "Good night Max." I said kissing him on the forehead. "Good night." He said with a yawn.

I walked back into our room and saw a shirtless Blake sprawled out across the bed snoring softly I giggled running and jumping on top of him. His eyes flew open and he sat up, bumping our heads together. "Son of a fudge monkey." I yelled rubbing my head. "Is your forehead made of rocks or something." His deep laugh echoed across the room.

"Why did you even do that?" He questioned. "Because I can." I said with a smirk. He pecked my lips with a kiss and I rolled off of him, rolling off the side of the bed. Before I could hit the ground though Blake's arm snaked around my waist and pulled me back on the bed.

I lay there laughing. While Blake was scowling at me. "Are you ok? Why are you laughing?"  He questioned his Alpha voice coming out.

I stopped laughing. "Yes babe, I'm fine. I thought that it was funny how you take up most of the bed and don't use that alpha voice with me sir or no sex for a week!" I replied.

His eyes went wide. "You wouldn't!" He said. "Oh I would!" I replied with a smirk. He huffed and laid down.

I put my head on his chest and felt myself growing tired. "I love you my little wolf." He said. "I love you too Mr. Alpha." I replied as I felt myself slip into a comforting darkness.

____________________________________

Hey lovelies, hope y'all liked this chapter.
Yay they and up woooooo. All is right for now.

Comment
Vote
Follow. 

Please let me know what you think so far.
I changed Lucy. This picture is what I think Lucy would like just with golden eyes.

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30