Chapter 25 (EDITED)

Sorry if this chapter isn't that good. Let me know what ya think.

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

  Once I got to the airport the process of getting on the plane was long, but it was worth it. I needed a break.
The best part of all this was that I felt nothing. No worry. No sadness. No loss. It was what I needed. My wolf kept on whining about how much she missed Cas and she eventually went to sleep.
When it was finally time.  I boarded the plane and took my seat. "This is your captain speaking. We are about to lift off." A voice boomed over the speaker. I got comfortable and then I felt my body go rigid and cold. I cursed as darkness enveloped me.

€€€££££
"Hi." I said. "Why did you do this?!" She asked frantically. She didn't have her usual calm composer. "Why do you need to know?" I snapped back. "You had everything." She retorted. "I DID NOT!  I LOST MY BABY, MY FAMILY, AND MY BEST FRIEND. TELL ME THAT YOU WOULD NOT HAVE DONE YHE SAME THING I DID!" I yelled. She went silent. "I am sorry for your loss, you need to turn them back on. The longer you have them off the harder it will be when you turn them back on!" She stated. "It hurt." I replied quietly.
She walked to me from where she was standing in the meadow. "I know. It's life. It will hurt. That is why you have a mate and people who love you back in Ridley. Not in Greece!" She said the word Greece with hate and I could only imagine why. "What's so wrong about this?" I asked. "You have a purpose. It is not in Greece." She stated matter of factly. "Give me one week, then maybe...just maybe I will try." I bargained.
She studied me for a couple of minutes. "Fine. Just remember you are my daughter. You still have to listen to me child." She said. "Thanks." I nodded and everything faded out.

€€€££££

I woke up gasping for air like always. "Miss are you ok?" A flight attendant questioned. "Just peachy!" I replied sarcastically. She turned and walked away without another word. "We will be landing in Greece in shortly. Please fasten you seat belts and prepare for landing." The voice said. I did as I was told and popped in a price of him to help with my ears.
I guess my mom had kept me there for a long time. "Here goes nothing." I muttered as the plane began its descent.

/////
5 days later

It has been five days and my heart felt like it was going to explode. This was probably the cause of the mate bond. Curse his stupid hit self. I sighed thinking about this.

Blake has been blowing up my phone day and night. I eventually just shut it off

I turned it on and saw a bunch of missed calls it had been three days since I had turned it off.

Blake-542 missed calls.
Blake -214 text messages 
Josie -10 missed calls
Unknown-2 missed calls
Josie -15 text messages.

As I was about to check the messages when I got a call from Blake. I decided it was time to face the music so I answered.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Sister!" I heard Max's voice say into the phone.
"Hi Max." I said. "Where is Blake?"
"He is right here." He said in a disappointed voice and hands the phone to what I assume was Blake
"Hello darling." Blake said with words like ice.
Shit
"Hi Blake. I am sorry for everything. " I wasn't.

"We will talk about this when you get home." He said. "Lemme talk to her Blake!" I heard Max squeal in the background. "Ok." He said and was gone. Did he still love me? I would not love me if I were him.

  "When are you coming home?" Max answered with hope in his voice. "Today, actually." I said. I heard him say that to Blake and squeal in happiness. "I love you sister." He said and he meant it. "You too." I said and hung up the phone.

It was true. The reason I had turned on my phone was to buy the tickets and my bag was already packed and ready to go. I don't know what was going to happen when I was back home.

6 hours later

  I pulled up to the pack house and knocked on the door. I know I am the Luna, but hey I was gone and I felt like I had to knock. I heard foot steps and the door opened and I saw Max standing in front of me. "Hi Max!" I said. He squealed and ran and jumped into my arms.

"Why did you leave me?" He questioned. Those words alone brought everything back to me. He was alone with no relatives. And why? Cause I had turned my emotions off. I set Max down. "I have something to do. Ok? I will be right back." He looked at me hesitantly and then walked inside probably to get someone else. I ran into the forest and climbed up a tree. "I can do this!" I mumbled sitting on a branch.

I  was going to turn my emotions on.
Once I hand turned them on everything came rushing back to me. The pain, the guilt, the sadness, the anger, love, but when all that comes back at once it was like getting hit by a semi truck. I felt tears start to run down my face and a loud sob escaped my lips.

The most dominate emotion was sadness and guilt. I cried and cried and cried until I  couldn't cry anymore. I felt my eyes get droopy and felt myself fall asleep, snuggled into the crook of the tree branch.

_____________________________________

Hey lovelies. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know hat y'all thought.  I know that this is not the best chapter nor the most detailed.

Please
Comment
Vote
Follow

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30