Chapter 1 (EDITED)

Hope ya'll like this story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LUCY!" I woke up to the sound of my four year old brothers voice and felt him crawl on my bed and start to jump up and down. "What do you want?" I asked with sleep laced in my voice. "Mom told me to come wake you up or you are going to be late!" he squealed with laughter in his voice as he continued jumping.

I looked at the clock and saw that I had twenty minuets to get ready, my eyes got wide and I ran to the shower, leaving a giggling boy jumping on my bed.

"YOU BETTER BE GONE BY THE TIME I AM OUT, MAX!" I hollered from the bathroom. I heard a squeal and the door being slammed shut.

Once I got out of the shower I went to the closet and picked out my outfit, a red v-neck shirt with a white undershirt and black skinny jeans and my white converse. I tied back my long blonde hair with a hair tie and put mascara on to enhance my blue and gold eyes.

Once I was ready, I ran downstairs and saw that I had five minuets to get to school "Bye guys, love you." I told my family who was eating breakfast. I heard a chorus of byes and love yous as I ran out the door with my bag and an apple in my hand.

School was ok, I was not popular, nor was I bullied or picked on. I was just kind of there. Our school was not the typical kind of high school. Yes, you had your queen bee and the jocks, geeks and nerds and everything in between,it is worse if thos people are also werewolves.

Our pack was not very big compared to the our neighboring packs. I am a werewolf and the school that I go to is a school for werewolves, so unlike the regular school with human kids, when someone got into a fight it got kinda bloody. Its not just our pack that goes to school there either, all of the packs in our state go to this school.

There is a total of five packs, My pack the Red Eclipse, White Moon, Fire Stone, Purple Crescents, and last but not least the biggest pack White Wolf

I threw the apple into a trash can as I walked through the doors of the school. Unlike regular high school our queen bees and jockies consisted of the alphas sons or daughters, there were a couple of Alphas in school, but that is only because something has happened to the previous Alpha of said pack, it was rare but did happen.

I walked to my locker and started getting my books and things I would need for the day out getting lost in my train of thought.

"Lucy!" I heard my best friend Jasmine whisper in my ear. I whipped my head around and put my hand on my chest. "Jesus, Jasmine, you scared the crap out of me." I said scowling at her. She stood there bent over laughing, her black hair covering her brown eyes. She is from the same pack as me. 

Someone started to walk over to us, she sobered up and said, "Well if I scared the crap out of you better clean it up. Alpha at twelve o'clock." When we turn eighteen, which I was tomorrow, we find our mates, it may take time but we will be able to tell who it is. A mate is like a soul mate, one that will love you no matter what your past is like and will think you are the most precious thing in the world.

If one of the two mates reject the other one, they can either accept and move on or die. The moon goddess gives those unlucky people have a second chance mate if they don't die from the heartbreak their stupid first mate gives them.

The person that stopped right in front of us was none other than Blake Frost, one of the youngest Alphas of the biggest pack. His parents had died fighting to protect their pack. "Hello Lucy, Jasmine." his deep voice rumbled, it was the sexiest thing I had ever heard, his eyes never leaving me. I lowered my head to the floor to show respect, but he stopped me and put his finger under my chin tilting my head up so that my eyes would meet his green ones.

I felt a spark from where his finger was touching me. "Mine!" I heard him grumble. I just shrugged it off he couldn't be. Could he? He had shaggy brown hair and a perfect build. He was, to say the least, sexy.

Before I knew it I was pressed against the locker his breath tickling my neck as he inhaled my scent and growled. "Astonishing." he said under his breath. "See you tomorrow." he said with a wink after he pushed off and left me standing there with confusion slapped across my face.

Jasmine stood there giggling like a toddler. "No. He can't be." I said before she could say anything. "Girl...he totally just went all fifty shades on you in school." She said firmly. "You read that book?"of asked as I rolled my eyes and felt a blush creep to my cheeks. she winked and replied, "It was kinky. Of course."

"What are we doing for your birthday tomorrow?" she asked with that stupid smile still plastered across her face as we headed to first period. I racked my brain trying to find ideas of what to do. "For my birthday? I honestly have no idea."I replied with a shrug.

"Fine." she grumbled. "Wanna skip school and we can go for a run and shopping!" she said with excitement laced in her voice. I laughed "Sure, I am far enough ahead to miss one day." "Yay!" she squealed. I smiled at her as we walked in the classroom. I sat down in my seat thinking about the what Blake had meant.

The rest of the day crawled on with no more weird encounters from Blake. When the final bell rang Jasmine and I walked out the door. "Pick you up tomorrow at eight?" she confirmed. "Yup." I replied as she walked to her car with a smile on her face.

I turned the opposite direction and started my way home. I couldn't wait for tomorrow, it has been such a long time since my wolf, Ember, has been out and she was just as excited as I was.

When I got home I was greeted by Max running up to me and telling me about his day. "And then we went to get ice cream, and and and." I started to tickle him so he could not get what he wanted to say out.

After a couple of minutes, I put him down and he ran to go play with his trains. "How was your day?" My Mom asked. "Fine, that Alpha, Blake, came up to me today, he did not say much, it was interesting." I said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Hmm." was all she said as she started to make supper. "What do you want to do for your birthday?" My dad asked pitting his bag on the table and giving my mom a quick kiss. I shrugged. "OK, let me know when you do." he said with a smile. I nodded and went upstairs to my room.

My room had red walls with black trim and black lace curtains, as well as posters and a few pictures and things symbolizing my interests. There was a rocker in the corner and a desk next to that with my laptop and things for school. my book shelf sat on the wall next to my bathroom and was almost overflowing with my books.

My room was one of my only safe havens, other than running. It isolated me from the world and I liked that.

I plopped down on my bed and put in my earphones, before falling asleep, my wolf happily talking away in my mind about how excited she was to find out who our mate is. I grabbed my pillow and squeezed at as sleep soon took me.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies.
Hope you like this book. Please comment rate and follow. I will update soon.
Thank you for reading. If you like this story check out my other book. I have a lot of ideas for this one and I am super excited

Bye lovelies