Chapter 21(EDITED)

Blue and purple fairies. ^^^^

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"I'm trying!" I yelled frustrated at the blue fairy whose names where Chaal. They are the fairies who get you warmed up and kind of ready for the next step. "Try harder miss." One squeaked back. I groaned and concentrated harder.
"Clear your mind and focus." She instructed. I felt somethings deep down in my stomach. "I felt something!" I said excitedly. "That's good. We can stop for today. I understand you are with child. That makes things a little more difficult and time consuming. We are all very happy for you." She said with a smile.
Lucy? You ok babe? I hear Blake's vice in my head. Yes. I am fine. I am on the way back. I told him and shut it off. "Bye. Thank you." I told them before shifting and running towards the house.

Once I got inside the house, Blake grabbed me from behind and held me. "Why didn't you wait for me?" He growled in my ear. "I was hungry..." I mumbled. "Next time, wake me up and I will go with you." He said kissing my neck. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "I know." Was his reply. I felt my eyes drooping. "Babe. I am tired. Can we go to bed?" I questioned.

He picked me up up bridal style and walked us to his room. I giggled and burrows my face in his chest. "I love you little wolf." He told me. "And I you, Mr. Alpha." I replied kissing his bear chest causing him to shiver. I smirked and he set me down. I ran into the closet. "You tease!" He called through the door. "So I have been told!" I yelled back. I heard his sexy laugh come through the door.
I smirked and put on some new of the sexy undergarments I bought and his shirt.
I walked out and ran and jumped on the bed and got under the covers.
A couple minutes later, I saw Blake come out of the bathroom butt naked. I hid my face under the covers. "Babe. It's not like you have not seen this before!" He chuckled. "I know. But still." I said. "Are you clothed?" I questioned. "Yes. I am." He replied getting into the bed with only his boxers on.
I turned on my sides and his arm snaked around my tummy. I wiggled trying to get comfortable, when a deep growl erupted form the man behind me. I stopped my movement. "Sorry babe." I said sheepishly. "It's 4am. Go to sleep my little wolf." He said huskily. I blushed and buried my face in his chest falling asleep once more.

____________________________________

Hey lovelies.
Sorry for such a short chapter. It is just a filler for now.
Please
Comment
Vote
Follow.

Thank you for reading.

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30