Chapter 5(EDITED)

Blake^^^^

___________________________________

       I wake up to  find that I am on something soft. I open my eyes to see lovely green grass. I look around and see that I had not been moved from the spot I had passed out. I slowly got up, testing my legs.

As I looked around, I found that the sun was just now rising. I started to make my way to the house, my shoulder throbbing.

I found some clothes by the door of the house and quickly slipped them on. Why didn't anyone get me? Surely patrol would have found me.

I looked around and realized that it was a deadly quiet. I quickened my pace and stepped into my home The scene before made my stomach turn in an uncomfortable way.

There were dozens of pack members slaughtered and lying dead on the ground. MY mind was going a thousand miles a minute, mom, dad, oh goddess Max. Were they ok?

I walked further and caught the putrid scent of rouges. I ran upstairs and and slammed open my parents door, they were lying on the floor bloodied.

My chest started to heave up and down. I realized I was having a panic attack, I ran out of their room shaking uncontrollably. I walked into Max's room. It was as if a mini tornado went through it. I heard something moving n the closet. I prayed for it to be Max.

I carefully opened the closet door and Max lunged at me full force knocking me to the ground. "MAX, IT IS ME LUCY!" I yelled.

He stopped attacking me. His eyes lit up and he smiled. "Sorry Lucy. I though you were one of the bad guys." he answered. "Where is Mommy and Daddy?" he questioned. I had know idea how to tell him. "Max, they went to live with the moon Goddess." I explained.

"W-why? Do they not want to be with us anymore?" He questioned a tear slipping down his sad face. "Of course they do, they just had to." I replied not knowing how to explain it.

"Come on, we have to go." I told him, gently pulling him towards the door. "I want you to shut your eyes until I tell you to open them. Understood?" I ordered.

I did not want him to see the war zone downstairs. He nodded and closed his eyes. I hurried downstairs and out the front of the house. I placed him in the car and b buckled him in. "I will be right back, Do NOT get out of the car!" I ordered him.

I did a quick walk around the pack territory looking for an survivors. There was none. Those filthy mutts had wiped out my entire pack.

Women and children included, it was a horrible sight to behold.

I ran back to the car and looked in the back and saw a sleeping Max. I started the engine and started my way to the only pack I knew we might be welcomed.

The realization that there was no more Red Eclipse sank in and tears threatened to make an appearance. I quickly pushed away the thought and focused on driving.

When we finally got to White Wolf it was around midday. I pulled up to the gate. "State your business!" the brute said forcefully.

" I am Lucy Williams of Red Eclipse. I need to speak to Alpha Blake." I replied, my face void of any emotion. "The Alpha is out at The moment but you may talk to his Beta." he stated.

He pressed a button and the gate opened with a groan, I pulled the car in and drove about five minuets down a gravel road. I finally reached the pack house and parked the car.

I got out and unbuckled a still sleeping Max. I picked him and he stirred ever so slightly. I walked inside the house. I was instantly greeted by an older man with deep gray eyes and black hair. he seemed to be in his forties. "I am Beta Michael, who are you and why have you come?" he asked coldly. "My name is Lucy Williams. I am here to see Alpha Blake." I stated. "Yes but why?" he asked.

"I am afraid sir, that that is between your Alpha and I." I said as sweetly as I could, the images of my parents flashing through my mind causing me to shiver.

His eyes darkened, "Very well," he said looking at max "Is this your child?" he asked with a look of distaste on his face. "

"NO!" I practically shouted. "He is my brother, Max." I explained. His eyes softened. "Oh, my apologies. I will show you to a room so you can put him down."

"Thank you." I replied, he was getting heavy.
I walked up the stairs following closely behind him. This pack house could have been three of ours. it had pictures and was very homey.

He stopped at a door and opened it. It had one queen sized bed and the walls were a dark blue with light blue curtains and various painting on the walls. it also had a bathroom attached. I placed Max on the bed and only now did I  realize he still had his teddy bear that my parents had given him a couple years ago after he had to go to the hospital after getting hit in the head with a baseball bat.

I smiled at the memory of the look on his face when he had gotten it. Tears threatened to fall once more and I held it in and turned to look at the Beta, "The Alpha is back. I will take you to him."

We walked out of the room and down the stairs to the front of the house. We stopped at the door and I breathed in deeply when I heard angry curses and things being thrown. I had the sudden urge to go in and comfort him.

"You should probably just come back some other day, it does not seem like he is in a good mood." the Beta stated matter of factly.

"Bull!" I exclaimed pushing past him and opening the door. "WHAT THE FU-" he started as he turned around angrily, relief flashing across his face, quickly being replaced by anger.

This is it, I am going to have only Max. Jasmine is dead and so is my pack, not to mention my parents, now my mate is going to reject me.

Tears threatened to make their appearance once more, this time though,I let them fall freely. I cried my eyes out right there in front of my mate and his Beta. "I am all alone." I whisper through my tears, hiccuping a few times.

I looked at Blake to see his face full of concern and sadness as he made his way over to my spot on the floor in two quick strides.

"Please leave us Michael," Blake said in his Alpha voice. "Yes sir." was all he said before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

I looked at the ground, but he caught my face in his hands and forced me to look into his eyes. "You are not alone. You will never be alone. You always have me. Please do not ever run away from me again. I do not what I would do if I lost you. I know that we do not know each other that well but I will always be here for you no matter what. Got it?" he questioned.

He did not give me time to reply because he kissed me with raw passion. My stomach did flip flops as my tears had stopped. He pulled away and just held me. "What happened?" he asked. "I do not want to talk about it right now, but I will tell you tomorrow, I promise, i just want you to hold me for now. I am sorry for running, I do not know why I did." I replied honestly. "I will hold you that, until then do not worry about it, you are safe." his deep voice rumbled.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs past the room Max was in and to another one further down. He pushed it open and i saw that the walls were black with brown curtains and plan walls. I had a feeling that this was his room, his scent filled every inch of it and it was heavenly and calming he set me down on the neatly made bed and I sank into its softness. He made a move to leave. "Please stay, just for a little while." I whispered.

He gave me a smile that would light up the city and laid down next to me. I scooted closer to him and put my head on his chest. I felt him tense and then wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer while relaxing a little, it was no surprised that our bodies fit together like a puzzle piece. In no time at all I fell asleep into a dreamless sleep with my mate by my side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies, please forgive any mistakes that are in this chapter, it is late and i just had to get this chapter out. I will edit it soon. This is the longest chapter I have ever done, let me know if it is too long. Please comment, rate, and follow.

Peace out lovelies.

-scareltbride30