Chapter 33(EDITED)

We walk out to the clearing and I see there are a bunch of people already there. "Alpha, Luna." One of the pack members say handing us a candle.

"Thank you." We replied. "Do I get one?" Max questioned. "No." Blake responded. "Lucy?" He questioned. "Not today Max. Ok?" I told him. He nodded and grabbed my free hand.

"Max go sit with grandma." I told him. He nodded and ran over to Blake's grandmother.
Blake and I walked onto the stage. Blake held up a hand and the pack quieted.

"Hello, we are here today to recognize the loss of an ally pack, friends, family, and loved ones. The Red Eclipse pack." He said. I felt a tear slip down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away.

About thirty minutes later and many speeches we heard a growls from the tree line. "What the hell?!" Blake exclaimed. "ROUGES!" He growled.

"Oh Alpha, we have just come here to talk." The rouge smirked. It smelled like blood and garbage. It was disgusting. "You are not welcome here, and you are never here for a talk you filthy mutt."I stated as I felt my anger grow.

"Ah, Luna." He bowed. I scoffed. "You are interrupting a very important event. State your business and leave!" I growled out.

"That's just the thing dear Luna, we came here for the ceremony!" He declared.
"LEAVE! Before my temper leaves me!" I ordered I was on a very thin line. How dare they come here. They cannot take this away from me like they did my parents.

I felt Blake's arm go around my waist and I calmed slightly.

"We are not scared of you puny Luna!" He yelled from his spot, taking a couple steps forward. The pack growled. "You should be mutt!" I growled.

"Haha." He laughed. "You know." He taunted. "By the end of this night, we will have you begging to be saved like your old pack. Your parents didn't struggle. No no. In fact. They actually prayed to the moon goddess!"he said taunting me. I felt Blake touch my shoulder.

I let out a loud growl and everything went silent. Kill! My wolf exclaimed. All of the rouges stepped forward from their spot in the clearing. Blake watched me and his eyes darkened. "Everyone back. NOW!" He yelled.

All of the pack backed up front the rouges as far as they could.

The pack warriors at the front of the line took their stances.

I kept calm with anger in the pit of my stomach like a volcano.

The rouges took a step forward. "Rouge caught your tongue?" He questioned me. Blake growled.

I put a hand on his chest and he calmed down, but he was still seething.
"No. You will pay mutts!" I declared. The wind picked up and the ground started to shake.

I still had my calm face but on the inside was a whole other story. The rouges faces fell. I imagined myself in front of the rouge and was there. I knew it was risky, but theses stupid lowlifes deserved it. "Morte" I said placing my hand on his temple.

I felt magic rush To my fingers. He shuddered violently and fell to the ground. His eyes, ears, and mouth had blood coming out of them.

I looked at the other rouges and glared at them. "Whose next?" I asked in a sickly sweet voice. One ran up to me and tried to kick me but as soon as my hand touched it. It fell to the ground just as the leader had. The others tried to run. "What the hell did you do?" One of them yelled.

"Revenge." Was all I said as I walked back to the stage. "Do you give up?" I yelled at the rouges. Some of the warriors of the pack had gotten ready just incase of a battle.  "Fine!" One growled out. I laughed a humorless laugh.

"If you ever step foot into another packs land. I will hunt you down myself." I threatened. Some shuddered, the other growled. I waved my hand and the guards captured them.

Blake wrapped his arms around me. "That was so sexy!" he whispered into my ear. I still had anger seeping from my body.

"My queen!" I heard someone exclaim. I looked at Blake. He was now bowing to me.

"Blake what are you doing?" I questioned. "You are the queen." He simply stated. "What?" I asked. I felt power rush through me. "Oh my god." I whispered softly.

I felt my body for rigid.

Vision**

"Hello my sweet child." My mother smiled. "I told you this would happen. You are now queen of all of the mythical creatures."

"How? I am defiantly not worthy enough." I shuddered slightly. "I beg to differ dear. I love you very much. Your kingdom will go in for as long as this earth exists. Go. Be careful.

Vision over**

I felt the warmth return to my body. "I told you." I looked up to see the oracle. "Not really." I laughed. "Your majesty." She said walking off. Ok? 

I looked at the whole pack and they were bowing. "You don't have to bow you are my pack. This is going to be the start of a new kingdom. We will make it great. Creatures, not just weres and shifters, will be able to roam freely without being hunted or killed for sport. If they are then you will be punished. This is my fist act as Queen." I stated.

Blake wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my mark. 

2 hours later.

"Goodnight Luna." I told them good night and  Blake and I went back inside. Max had already gone to bed. I honestly was drained from the confrontation earlier. Magic has a cost. 
Once we got into the pack house I ran up the stairs with a growling Blake behind me.

"Vixen!" He called. I giggled and closed the door. I ran into the closet and locked the door just as Blake busted through the bedroom door.  I giggle and changed into a...special... Outfit. This was going to be fun. "Little wolf?!" Blake growled. I opened the door and Blake's eyes darkened when he saw my black lace special nighty. I pushed past my sexually frustrated Alpha and went to the bed.

"Why do you tease me so?" He asked. "That sounds familiar." I giggled. He growled and got on top of me placing hot kisses almighty my jawline and down my neck.

He started to kiss my mark and I moaned earning a growl from the man on top of me. He took of his shirt and I placed my hand on his hard stomach. He shivered and kissed my lips. "I love you little wolf." He whispered. "I love you Alpha". I replied as our lips met.

___________________________________

Hey lovelies. This is the last chapter.  There will be an epilogue.  I know that this chapter was not that good. I will make it up in the epilogue.
Let me know if y'all want another book.

Hope y'all liked this book. Please
Comment
Vote
Follow

Let me know what y'all thought

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30