Chapter 8 (EDITED)

Josie^^^

_____________________________________

Vision

Blake came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Wanna go for a run?" he questioned. I smiled and nodded. "Do you mind watching him for a little while longer?" I questioned looking at Josie. "Sure, but when you get back we are going shopping for the ceremony tomorrow." she said with an excited gleam in her eyes.

"OK. Ready?" I asked him. He nodded and we walked out of the house breaking into a run as soon as our feet hit the grass. We jumped and shifted in mid air and walked over to the tree line.

Blake looked at me with a look of surprise. 'what?' I questioned through the mind link. 'Babe, you are glowing.' he stated matter of factly. I stopped walking and shifted back, he followed my actions.

We put some clothes on and I sat down. "The other day when I 'fainted' the Moon Goddess visited me. She told me I was her daughter and that I would be special for something in the future." I explained. I looked into his eyes to see anger that was quickly replaced with disgust. He stood up and walked over to me.

  "You lied to me! You are a freak, I don't know what I thought, thinking we could be mates." he spat with hate laced in his voice.

The tears just started falling. "Please, please, do not do this!" I begged. He laughed darkly. "I, Alpha Blake Timothy Frost, reject you, Lucy Ann Williams, as mate and Luna of this pack." he chuckled darkly. I sank down in a puddle of tears.

Vision over

***

"LUCY, LUCY?"I heard Blake call my name. "

"You!" I spat. "Get. Away." I seethed at him.

"Baby, your eyes glazed over and you went cold. What happened?" I looked at his beautiful face, full of concern, while my face as bank and held no emotion. "You rejected me after I told you what happened the day I ran off, you called me gross and a-a-a freak." I said, my voice hard at the beginning, but it fell at the end.

He grabbed my face with his hands and gently pushed it up so I had to look into his blue eyes. "I will never reject you! I-I love you." He said with nervousness in his voice. I looked at him. Shock written all over my face.

He loved me? Before I could stop myself I replied."I love you too Blake, with all my heart." He breathed out a sigh of relief and I realized we were still in the forest.
He saw the look on my face. "We were about shift before your body went rigged and cold and your eyes glazed over." He explained.

"Oh." Was all I had said. "Will you tell me what happened that day?" He asked with caution. My emotions left me and I told him yes. Prepared for what was to come. " that day I had passed out. The moon goddess came to me and told me I was her daughter and that I would be a great help later mad that I would have powers and that I would make her proud." I looked at him and saw nothing in his eyes but love.

"Why would I reject you?" He questioned. I lowered my head once more. "I want to see your beautiful eyes. Look at me." He commanded. I did as I was told and looked up at him. "I will always love you." He said as he placed a kiss on my lips that made my knees go weak.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and left a trail of fire with his lips as he moved to the crook of my neck. "Do it." I told him and I felt his canines sink into my skin, pain only visible for a short amount of time before pleasure quickly replaced it.

He stepped back and looked at it proudly. "All mine!" He stated. "All yours." I said giving him a wink and ran to the house. He growled playfully. "Come back here, little wolf." I giggled and stepped in the house.

"Hey. You ready?" I asked Josie, who was playing trains with Max in the living room. She gave me a smile. "Yea. Let me go get my purse and we can go." She said as Blake wrapped his arms possessively around my waist. "Gotcha." He growled in my ear.

I giggled and turned so that I was facing him and gave him a kiss on his lips. "I have something really important to tell you." I said my faces sobering up. "His eyes darkened I'm rage. "I knew it. I knew you didn't love me." He growled. "Blake, calm down, I was just going to ask you to watch Max until I got back." I said placing a kiss on his cheek. His features.

"Oh." He said with a blush on his face. I giggled at him. "Sorry." He apologized. "Ready to g-, PDA!" Josie screamed coming down the stairs. I laughed at her and gave Blake a light kiss on the cheek. "Bye." I said. "Be careful." He replied gruffly. "Bye Max. Love you buddy." I sods hugging him and walking out the door with Josie following behind me.

She led me to her car and o gasped. "Can I drive?" I said excitedly. She laughed. "Yes. Have fun." She said tossing me the keys. I got in her black mustang and my wolf and I did a happy dance. We put the key in the ignition and she roared to life. "Ready?" I questioned. Josie nodded as she turned on the radio laughing her butt off at how excited I was. I sped down the gravel road and onto the main road, with the radio blaring and our voices turned up.

_____________________________________

Hey lovelies. Hope y'all liked this chapter.
I know I did ;).
Please comment, vote, and follow. It would make my day to know what y'all think of the book so far.

Peace out lovelies.

-Scarletbride30