Chapter 27(EDITED)

We were sitting at the the table eating silently.
I knew Blake was itching to ask a question...the question.

"Just go ahead and ask ." I stated putting my fork down. He frowned. "How...did you pin me against the wall and why haven't you told me about this before?" He said with an emotionless tone and eyes void of any emotion.

"I will answer your questions babe. Before I start. Don't use that crap tone with me." He ran his hands through his hair and gave me a fake smile. I have to admit, that even though it was fake it still made me knees weak.

"Perfect." I said in a voice laced with sarcasm. "So. As you already know. I am the moon goddesses daughter, that comes with some...special perks. I can control air, water, earth, and fire. That, my lovely mate is how I pinned you up against the wall with a flick of my finger." I said with a small smile.

He huffed with anger. Poop. "One other thing. Where have you been going all these nights? Did you think I would not have noticed? Are you cheating on me? Am I not good enough for you??" He yelled with a voice so cold and demanding it would put Elsa to shame.

Shit. I opened my mouth then closed it. Should I tell him about the fairies. No. I made a promise to them and I do not break my promises.

He took the hesitation as a yes and stormed over to me, picking me up from the chair I was seated at and pinned me against the wall, snarling in anger. "I-" I was cut off by his hand connecting to my face. I held my cheek and willed the stinging to go away.

I fell to the floor and let one traitor tear escape my eye. I heard the wind outside pick up and thunder growl. I looked at Blake and his features softened. "Shit! Luc I am so-" he began. "Save it!" I snapped. "You know what. I was going to tell you where I had been but considering you have it all figured out Mr. Big Bad Alpha who thinks he knows everything. I don't think I will. Why? Why for even a second would you think that I had cheated on you?! I love you! I would never do that. Not only that. Oh no. You slapped me! I thought that we were fine." I snapped with venom and hurt laced in my voice.

The ground started to shake and I knew now that I was the one who was causing this storm. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my emotions.

He flinched when I said he had slapped me. Serves him right. He took a step toward me resulting in me taking a step back. "I think I need some time." I said going upstairs leaving a speechless Blake standing alone in the kitchen.

"You said you wouldn't leave me!" He yelled as fear laced his eyes.

I locked the bedroom door You lied! I snapped at my wolf. I am sorry. I thought mate was nice. I didn't know that he would hit us. She replied. I sank to the floor and let the tears flow.

After about five minutes I picked myself up off the floor and went to the closet. I put on black shorts with a pink 'bite me' shirt along with my beloved black leather jacket. I put on some flats. I put my hair in a French braid and let it go down my back.

When I was finished, I walked out the house. "Lucy?!" I heard Blake say.

I spun around and came face to chest with him. His scent danced around us. My brain was furious but my heart was jumping for joy at the closeness of him.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me!" I said walking away from him, which was the hardest thing ever. I got into my car and drove to the next town over.

He freaking slapped me. He just upset someone very uncontrolled powers.

I do not understand why we fight like this. Why can't he just trust me? I gripped tighter to the steering wheel. We were fine an hour ago and now we are angry at each other once again. "Dammit!" I cursed.

I drove for about an hour before finally reaching the town. It was quite and small. I found a diner and parked the car.

I got out and walked in the front door to be greeted by an elderly lady with gray hair and silver eyes. She was werewolf and an old one at that.

"Hel-" she began, but stopped when she saw me. She bowed. "Your majesty!" She exclaimed. "What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Are you not the moon goddesses daughter?" She asked with a smirk on her face. "How did you know?" I questioned with curiosity dancing in my eyes. "I am an oracle. I have seen your destiny, Lucy." She said with a smile. "But your scent says werewolf." I pointed out.

"Yes. I was a werewolf and fortunately that scent still lingers. I am forced to an eternity in this meat suit. Now, If you would like dear, I can tell your future to you." She said again. I nodded with look of uncertainty plastered on my face.

She laughed and led me to the back. What have I gotten myself into now?

_____________________________________

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
-Gandalf

Hey lovelies. Let me know how you like this story.
Comment
Vote
Follow

Let me know your thoughts about this chapter. I really enjoyed writing it and I appreciate everyone who has read this book.

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30