Chapter 6 (EDITED)

MAX^^^^

Blakes POV
_____________________________________

Lucy pulled away and ran out of the room, I stood there for a couple of minuets, stunned at what had just happened and confused as to why she had ran.

My confusion quickly turned to rage as my wolf lost control and took over. I ran down the stairs just In time to see her wolf disappear in the forest. MINE! my wolf growled. I ran after her shifting as I did so. I followed her scent after a while she had finally stopped.

The place she had stopped at was one I had come to very often, so I had a change of clothes hidden in a hollow tree. I came here a lot after my parents died or to just think about Alpha duties.

I shifted back and put on my clothes. I started to walk towards her, a branch snapped underneath my foot, causing her to whip around and growl ferociously.

I would be lying if I did not say that was the sexiest thing I have ever heard. "Shift." was all I said. Her wolf shook her head. "SHIFT BACK DAMMIT!" I yelled.

This action caused her to turn and run.  Great just great, you scared her off, you scared our mate off.  My wolf told me. I shut him out, but before I could he let out a howl that was full of pain.

He was sad because our mate was scared of us.  I shifted into my wolf and ran the opposite way. We both needed to cool off. I decided I did not want to go back to her pack, nor mine so I just ran on unclaimed territory.

  By the time I had gotten back to my territory, it was dark. 'Please bring me something to change into, Michael' I mind linked him. 'Yes sir.' her replied. A couple of minuets later I saw my Beta, Michael, walking towards me with a pair of clothes in his hands.

I shifted back and put them on. "Thank you." I told him. He nodded his head before smiling. "Did you have a good run?" he questioned. "Yes and no." I replied.

"You have found your mate?" he questioned with a knowing gleam in his eyes. I breathed out a yea. "Whatever has happened, it will be OK." he said. "Thanks again." I told him as we started to walking back towards the pack house.

  Once we reached the house, my Omega, Charles, came running up to me. "Alpha. The Red Eclipse pack was attacked by Rouges, the whole pack was slaughtered. They fought off most of the Rouges. We got a cry of help from them, but by the time we got there it was too late." He said breathless

"Their pack will be mourned, but for now I want the land to be cleared off. Bury the bodies of their dead. We will hold a remembrance ceremony, later on and then we will talk about claiming their land." I instructed. He nodded and walked off.

  "Where are you gong?" my Beta asked. "I have to attend to some business, I will be back before the sun sets." I told him walking out. I was not a normal eighteen year old and I had many responsibilities. More than I would like at this age. I had the sudden urge to find my mate and that was what I intended to do.

  After searching for a couple of hours the sun now shining brightly over head, I walked back fuming that she was not where I had left her. I do not know why I had gotten my hopes up. She is fine. My wolf whimpered. My wolf, Cas, missed Lucy's wolf. This caused him to get cranky which showed through me.

When I got back to the pack house I told Michael I was back and stormed into my office and slammed the door shut with a loud bang that shook the walls. 'There is someone here to talk to you' he mind linked me. 'Fine, bring them in' I growled. I started to curse and regretting what I had just told him.

I told him never mind, and cursed again. "Bullcrap!" I heard her before I saw her. The door opened and I turned around. "WHAT THE FU-" I bellowed angrily, but stopped when I saw my mate and relief washed over me. Just her being her was calming me down. I loved her so much already and I do not even know her that much.

She started to cry as she fell down on the floor. "I am all alone." she whispered. Those words alone tore my heart in two.

-------------------------------------------------------

Let me know how y'all liked this chapter and if y'all want more of his POV. I know it is poop, but whatever.
Please comment and rate. Thanks for reading

Later Lovelies