Chapter 24 (EDITED)

Her outfit.^^^

Lucy's POV
>>>>>

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Once we were back at the house we got bombarded by questions. "Is the Luna ok?", "What happened?", "Is the baby alright?" They would ask. Blake didn't say anything because the answer to all of that was no.

"What the hell happened to her?" I heard Josie exclaim as she bombarded into our room. I can understand why she would ask that because right now I'm as emotionless as a rock. "I know what I have to do." I whispered softly. I didn't want this pain. I did what any werewolf would do.

"Wha- no you are not doing that!" Blake yelled in his Alpha voice. "To late!" I giggled standing up from the bed.

"Restrain her!" I heard him yell. "Oh baby! Do you really want to do that?" I said getting my black leather jacket and white high waisted shorts along with a summery crop top and black Vans. I also got a long feather necklace and put my hair in high pony tail since it was dirty.

"I really don't think you do!" I said in a sing song voice as I flicked my finger and he flew to the wall across the room.

"Did you really shut them out?" He questioned with a groan. 

looked at him and frowned. "Of course.  I didn't see any reason not to. My family is dead. My friend since kindergarten is dead. My baby is dead. The being that was growing inside of me died Blake. Why would I want all of that sorrow? Why would I want to have those kind of emotions?!" I said while putting on the clothes with some sexy undergarments.

I heard a lust filled growl from across the room as I pulled up my shorts and tied my shoes. I looked hot. "Like what you see?" I questioned with a smirk.

"You can look. But you can't touch. How sad!" My voice was laced with sarcasm. "How the hell are you doi-" I cut him off with my finger. "Good witches don't share their secrets." I said with a giggle.

His eyes got wide and that made me laugh even more. I let him done and he made a move towards me but I flicked a finger and he stopped in place. "Hehe. Don't wait up." I said walking out. "LUCY FROST GET YOUR SEXY ASS BACK HERE!" I heard him roar there was nothing but anger and lust in his voice. If I had feelings I would be shaking but I don't so I just smirked and walked down the stairs.

"Hey lu-"I heard Josie say. "Did you...?" She asked. "Yea yea. What's the big deal? I'll be back. Maybe..." I said with a smirk earning another roar from upstairs. "Why isn't Blake stopping you!" She exclaimed. "Oh. He would if he could sweet cheeks. He can't." I simply stated. She grabbed my arm and swung me around to face her. Oh hell no!

I gave her glare that would make hell look welcoming and she backed off with a terrified look smashed on her face. "I-I'm sorry!" She stuttered. "You should be!" I said walking out.

Lucy! Why did you turn off you emotions. What about Max!? My wolf asked. I stopped for a minuet but then continued. What about Max? I questions with annoyance. You are his only living relative. He loves you. You shouldn't have done this. She said with anger.

If you are going to be angry at me like everybody else then k am going to cut you off. I stated firmly. You are the one who and everyone an- she started. I got into my car and started to drive. Where? I don't know. Away from here.

1love Blake but I don't feel that right now. So I am going to Greece.

I pulled off to the side of the road and looked under the seat. I pulled out a back pack that had enough money and clothes in it for me. I put the back pack where it was and headed to the air port excitement bubbling through me. I felt a smirk grow on my face as I thought about what I was doing. I was finally getting away from all of it. 

[][][\[][[][][][][][][][\[][[][][][\[][[][][][][]

Hey lovelies. Hope y'all liked this chapter. Let me know what will trigger that one emotion and flip everything back.  (If anyone has this kind of situation on there book or it was in a movie. I am not trying to copy it!)

Please
Comment
Vote
Follow

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30