Chapter 30 (EDITED)

Hey lovelies. Haven't done Blake's POV in a while. So why no do it now?

_____________________________________

Blake's POV.

>>>>

"The ceremony for the death of your parents." My beta said sadly. I heard Lucy gasp and I looked over to see why.
Her eyes had gone Black and she just stood there. Her face was expressionless. "Babe?" I yelled. "Crap. Go get the pack Doctor. NOW!." I roared at Michael. He took off at a sprint. "I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS!" My mate roared. There were now tears comming down her face and get breathing had picked up. I could feel my heart breaking. Comfort mate! My wolf screamed. LUCY?!?!" I yelled slightly touching her. Her eyes turned white and she started screaming as tears poured down her face. She collapsed to the ground. I grabbed her before she could hit the ground though. I pulled her close. Her eyes turned black again and tears still streamed down her face. 'You don't need the pack Doctor Blake.' A voice echoed through my mind and I felt a pull as I told Michael never mind.
My heart felt like it was breaking and the sadness and anger was unbearable. "Lucy?!" I yelled and her eyes fluttered open. "I-I."

_____________________________________
I dont know what happened to the rest of this chapter loves....