Chapter 23 (EDITED)

Blake's POV>>>>

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Blake. Help. I heard my mate say and then the line went dead. Crap. I ran to her scent, there was a metallic tang mixed with her usual intoxicating scent.
I found her at the pond. She was lying down and her eyes were closed. I ran and picked her up. She was limp and there was blood covering her stomach.
I ran as fast as I could to the pack house "DOC!" I bellowed. She came running in. "What happened?" She asked getting my mate on a gurney. "I don't know. Please don't let her die." I whispered as she took her away to surgery.
About two hours later she came out. "The Luna has suffered blood loss. The baby...did not make it. I am terribly sorry. The Luna looks as if she were stabbed and that killing the baby was the intent of all this. She is asleep, but you can go see her." She said leading me towards my mates room. Her scent got stronger as we approached. The door opened and I saw my mate laying there asleep. "Thank you doc. You may leave." I so as using my Alpha voice. She nodded and turned. I walked over and sat down on a chair beside her bed. "I'm so sorry." I said as I started to cry over the loss of our unborn child.
I had almost lost my mate and the child. I felt her fingers go through my hair. I looked up. "The baby did not make it..." Is aid waiting for a response. "Oh my god!" She croaked out and started to sob. I pulled her close. "Who did this to you?" I asked. "That slut from school." She said with hate. I got up and walked out of the room. I was going to deal with this bitch once and for all.
"Hey Baby!" She said as I approached her. "I am not your baby!" I growled. "Speaking of which. YOU KILLED MINE!" I roared causing stares to ignite from all over the room which was now silent. "I had to! How else were we going to be together?" She spat. "You disgust me. I sentence you to a life as a rouge. You have 5 seconds to get off my territory. Or you will die." I said simply. Her eyes widened and she turned and ran "1,2,3,4,5. Time up!" I said and my guards grabbed her roughly. "You know what to do." I said turning to go back to my mate.
I walked out to the hospital and back to my mate. Once I got to her room I pushed open the door and was bombarded by a filling of sadness. "I took care of her." I said softly. She slowly looked up at me. Even though her eyes were red and puffy, she was still the most gorgeous creature I had ever seen, but the life in her eyes was gone. "You know. I should have warned you when you first met me." She whispered. "What baby?" I questioned. Moving to sit next to the bed. "One day I will shut down. What then? Who will you love. I am a catastrophe waiting to happen. Will you take the chance to love a walking grenade that could blow up at any moment. Guess what? I just blew up!" She said with no emotion in her voice. She laughed a humorless laugh. "What now?" She asked. "Baby. I love you. I will do everything to help you get back to yourself. I will wait. No matter how long it takes." I said reaching for her hand. She pulled away and I ignored the pain that I felt in my heart because I knew she was probably feeling ten times worse. She felt the life she was growing inside her die. The pin must be unimaginable. "That's just it Blake. What if this is the new me. Would you still love an emotionless mate?!" She all but screamed. "Yes. I will love you forever and ever. You are my beginning and end and I will do whatever it takes to make you happy and help you feel better. I know you will get better. I know it will take time." I said. "I am going to get your release papers." I said getting up and walking out, I took a look at her emotionless face before I stepped out.
"She is emotionless. What do I do?" I asked doctor Serena. "You will have to make her feel. Use the things that mean the most to her. I know she will be better in time...that may be what she needs. Time." She said handing me the release papers. "I hope so." I mumbled.

____________________________________

Hey lovelies.
Hope y'all liked this chapter.

Please
Comment
Vote
Follow

Your input would be appreciated. Let me know what y'all thought.

Peace out lovelies

-scarletbride30