Chapter 14 (EDITED)

I felt myself being shaken. I let my eyes flutter open and saw that it was Blake. "What happened?" He roared.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked sitting up, fear itching in my belly.

"I came here and you were passed out on the ground. What the hell happened?!" He questioned his voice calming down some. 

The events from earlier can back to me. "You could ha-" I stopped his ranting by flinging myself on him and kissing him full on the lips.

I ended up straddling him and his arms slipped around my waist possessively. I pulled back and rested my forehead on his.

"Thank you." I panted, still out of breath from the kiss. "For?" He questioned as breathless as I was. "Not kissing her back." I replied.

His eyes widened. "H-how?" He stuttered. "Being the Moon Goddesses daughter has its perks." I said as with a wink.

"I felt your pain and I realized that as she was kissing me I was hurting you and the thought of that happening was tearing me apart. I was so scared. I just wanted to rip that little sluts throat out." He whispered. "You and me both." I said as kissed his lips one more time before getting up. "Let's go back to the house." I nodded in agreement as we took off our clothes and shifted. 

Once we were at the school, we went straight to the car. "Are you ok?" He questioned as I buckled up. I gave him a small smile. He smirked mischievously and started tickling me.

I laughed so hard I started to cry. "S-stop!" I said between my fits of giggles. "Are you ok now?" He said

Pulling away and starting the car. "As long as I'm with you." I said feeling slightly cheesy as he pulled out of the parking lot and on to the main road.

"Dork." He mumbled. "But I'm your dork." I replied and he laughed.

About half way there we decided to end the silence by putting on some music.

"You like this crap?" He asked. "There is nothing else on." I said matter of factly. He went to switch the station as a semi truck came barreling towards us from my side.

"BLA-" I tried to call his name  but was cut of from the impact of the truck. Our car rolled into the ditch on the other side of the main road.

We were left upside down I looked over to see Blake unconscious. I started crying as I felt a warm liquid on my face I saw that it was blood. I felt a hand on my arm and looked at Blake he was saying something but I couldn't hear from all ringing in my ears. "Shit!" I saw his mouth move I felt my vision going in and out as the lights came closer.

The last thing I saw was me being pulled out as darkness overcame me.

***

"My sweet daughter." I heard her say. "Am I dead?" I asked.  "No, but I did this for a reason dear. Everything I do has a reason." She stated matter of factly with a look of seriousness on her face. "What did you do?" I asked.

"What I did is not permanent. The next time we meet, which will be in a couple of months, everything will go back to the way it was. I love you and remember everything will be ok." She said as she started to fade. "What? Wait!?" I called but it was too late. I felt darkness consume me once again.

****

I woke up in what I assumed was the hospital. I looked around and found that it was oddly quiet. Blake was not here.

I could feel my heart beat quicken. Was he ok? The doctor rushed in  and saw me. He let a sigh pass his lips. He started talking. But no sound was coming out of his mouth.
Oh shit

"I can't hear." I think I said. The doctor stopped talking and he paled. This is what she was talking about. It will be ok Lucy. I heard my wolf say. I was silently freaking out.

I looked at the doctor and he handed me a piece of paper.  Can you read my lips?  I nodded yes. "You were in a car accident. It seems that you have lost your hearing. We do not know how, but it has happened. Your wolf should have healed you. There's no cause for your loss of hearing. I am very sorry Luna."

He said as I read his lips. "Can I talk. Does it sound ok?" I questioned hoping it was ok. He nodded yes. "Don't tell the alpha." I said in my Luna tone. "Not yet. Just. Please." I think I asked. He nodded. "Tell him as soon as possible Luna." He said.

I nodded and broke down crying as soon as he left the room.

Is this real? Am I dreaming?  Why did my mother do this? I tried my best to see if I could hear anything and it was only a dull buzz. I could not hear the beeping of the machines or the sound of the clock on the wall.

I felt someone sit down  and looked and saw that it was Blake. I looked at his lips to make sure he want saying anything. He just looked at me expectantly. "What?" I questioned. "Are you ok baby? What happened?" I read his lips. "I'm fine." I lied. "My wolf healed me." I hope that came out correct.

I put on a fake smile and he kissed my forehead. The doctor came back in with a grim expression. I just shook my head. Knowing what his eyes were asking. He nodded and walked out. "Are you ok?" I asked him. 

He nodded and I kept my eyes on his lips. "I love you. I was so scared that I had lost you." He admitted. "Me too." I said as a traitor tear slipped down my cheek and fell on my fidgeting hands.

It's time to tell him Lucy. He will love us no matter what. I can feel it. "Blake." I feel myself say. "Yes, my little wolf?" He questioned my eyes not leaving his lips as three words left my own. (A/N I have nothing against anybody with a disability like being deaf or blind or handicap in anyways.)   "Blake, I am deaf." I felt myself say as a tear slipped down my cheek.

____________________________________

DUH DUH DUHHHHH

Cliffhanger for my lovelies.
Hope y'all liked this chapter. Please
Comment
Rate
Follow.
Let me know what y'all thought.  Just FYI.  I dont know what being deaf is like so some of the facts might not be right please no harsh or mean comments.

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30