Chapter 16(EDITED)

"Babe..." I heard a familiar voice whisper. "Babe...you need to get up." Said the voice.

I then felt someone poke my cheek. "No." I groaned as I swatted the hand away. "You have left me no choice." Said the voice.

I turned on to my back and opened one eye. I saw that he had left and sighed before closing my eyes once more.

"You sure you don't want to get up?" I heard Blake asked. I groaned in response. "Ok, I tried." He said before ice cold water fell on my face. "WHAT THE HELL!" I boomed shooting up out of bed. I was soaked and tired and beyond pissed.

I felt the ground start to shake and I saw Bakes face go as white as a sheet of paper. I pushed passed him and stormed out of the room, not caring if I was in a tank top and shorts.

"Hey Lu-" Josie started but saw my face and quickly bowed her head and walked away. I walked outside and shifted in mid air, not really caring about my clothes at the moment.

I don't know why I was so mad but I was and I needed to get away. I put up the wall in my mind so Blake would not know where I was. Why could he not of woken me up by tickling me or kisses or something other than freezing cold water?

After running for a couple of hours I stopped and realized that I had gone farther into the woods than I have ever been. I slowed down and walked a little further when I came into a clearing.

The clearing had blue, red and yellow flowers scattered everywhere. The clearing was circular with trees surrounding it. I tried to take a couple steps into the clearing, but it seemed as if some kind of wall was surrounding it. I placed my muzzle against the invisible barrier and it rippled and I stepped though.

As soon as I had stepped foot onto the clearing floor, I heard whispers all around. The scenery rippled a little and the clearing held glowing tiny people.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion. The whispering stopped and they all turned to me. The little people where all kinds of different colors ranging from blue to red to purple. They appeared to be hovering or flying.

"Hello." A purple one said as she fluttered over to me. Her voice was like bells. I barked a hello back considering I was still in my wolf form.

The purple one nodded and signaled for some blue things to come forward. "Here are some clothes." She said. I nodded my head and shifted into my human form quickly slipping on the clothes. "Thank you, what is this place?" I questioned still awestruck by its beauty. "This is our home. We are fairies." She said. "I knew it!" I screamed with a smile on my face.

"I am Croatia, I run this area of fairies."
The fairy laughed. "Come here." She said. I walked hesitantly over and she placed her hands on my head. "The Moon Goddesses daughter!" She exclaimed as her eyes flew open.

I heard gasps echoing throughout the clearing. They all bowed their tiny heads. "Why am I here and please, you do not need to bow." I told them.

"You have magic being held dormant inside you, your mother must have led you here for help with them. We can help your powers grow and strengthen. Only certain people can come here. You have to either be a fairy or have good magic like you or witches. We are fairies that help other supernatural creatures with their magic." She explained.

"So my mom brought me here for help with my dormant powers?" I asked raising an eyebrow. She nodded.

Just then pain exploded in my head and I clenched my teeth. I felt Blake and his stubborn butt trying to break through the wall I had put up.

The fairy can up to me and placed a tiny hand on my cheek. "Are you okay your highness?" She questioned.

"Mate...bond... Mind..." I wheezed out. "Let him in. It is ok." She said.

I was a little hesitant, but I forgive him now. I felt the wall come down and the pain lessen. LUCY! Where the hell are you? My mates voice boomed in my head.

I'm sorry. I'm fine. I needed time to cool down a bit. I will be back soon. I replied cutting off the connection once again.

"I need to go, but I will be back." I said with a smile. "You can't tell anyone that does not have magic about this place. It will not be a good outcome. The next time you come your wolf will guide you." She explained.

"What will I tell my mate. I dot want to lie to him." I said with a frown. "Tell him you were just out and about. That is not a lie."

She explained with a smile. I nodded and took off the clothes before shifting. I barked telling them goodbye and they bowed again. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the barrier. I felt it ripple and I was out.

I started my way home, feeling nervousness naw at my belly at the thought of confronting Blake. I look up and see that the sky was dark. I realized that I had been there a whole day.

I wonder why it was light in the clearing and then dark out here? I started running towards the pack house at an incredible speed thinking about the fairies and the events of today. I felt the pain in my head again. I love Blake, but he is in so much trouble.

_____________________________________

Hey lovelies.
Hope you liked this chapter.
THERE ARE FREAKING FAIRIES NOW.
SO AWESOME.
Please
Comment
Rate
Vote.
Your comments and thoughts would mean a lot. Thank you for reading. Let me know for you want the next chapter in Blake's POV

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30